Y-3 Qasa

Are there any more deals on the ZG? Endclothing wouldn't allow the sale promo on them last week. Then i check my cart today and it looks like they dropped them to $229 but are now sold out....

Use code: FATHERSDAY2016 for 15% off

Comes out to $257.88 shipped to U.S.

https://www.stuartslondon.com/baske...resize&cb=f3041843fb4db44&width=225&height=28
y u do dis?

copped 
smokin.gif

I want to cop but at the same time they're not really calling me. Might have to BNTL.

No customs fees unless you pass $800.
Thanks, now I know, repped.  

I might just buy them now, don't think I'll get them for that much cheaper than $257 shipped.  Also imo, one of the best Qasa color ways to release.

Last edited:
Got my ZGs in over a month ago and finally decided to wear them. Gotta say...disappointed. I never fiend to wear new kicks right away, so I had only checked the right shoe when I got them. When I took the left shoe out the box, there was dark spot on the prime knit / toe area. Not sure if this has happened to anyone else. Wore them anyway and the leather on the heel wasn't comfortable at all and ultimately I ended up with small blisters. Granted, was wearing them with no-show socks, but I gave them another go with hight socks / jeans and they were only slightly more comfortable. 

Don't know if it's because I've been wearing UBs and Yeezys, but I had such high hopes for these and now I'm thinking about letting them go for dirt cheap because I really don't think I'd wear them again 
tired.gif

How do the Y-3 Retro Boost and QR Knit Run fit?

I wear size 10 and 10.5 in my ultra boost where my 10 is a bit snug whereas the 10.5 gives me some toe wiggle room which I prefer...

Thanks in advance...

I wear size 10 and 10.5 in my ultra boost where my 10 is a bit snug whereas the 10.5 gives me some toe wiggle room which I prefer...

Thanks in advance...
Half size down for both. Get a 9.5.

Thanks in advance...
I like toe wiggle room too and I find my retro boost in the same size as ultra boost fits fine to me. I am size 11.5 in both. I have wide feet tho.

Thanks in advance...

Like stated above get 9.5. You'll have your toe room. We have the same exact sizing.

Like stated above get 9.5. You'll have your toe room. We have the same exact sizing.

Appreciate it...My normal size is 9.5 but in the UB its 10 and 10.5 as mentioned earlier...

Not sure if this will change things...Should've stated so in my first post...

Appreciate it...My normal size is 9.5 but in the UB its 10 and 10.5 as mentioned earlier...

Not sure if this will change things...Should've stated so in my first post...

This is my sizing.

TTS - 10
UB - 10.5
Y3 - 9.5

I go .5 down from my true size and always have toe room on my Y3's. If anything order both a 9 & 9.5 and see which fit you prefer then return the other. Hope this helps.

I don't understand how people .5 up in UB. 1.0 are the most TTS shoe ever it seems whereas 2.0s are way too long in tts.

I don't understand how people .5 up in UB. 1.0 are the most TTS shoe ever it seems whereas 2.0s are way too long in tts.

I haven't bought any 2.0 yet but all my 1.0 are either 10 that fit snug or 10.5 which give a bit toe room which I like better...And I don't have wide feet either, lol...

I'm so hurt they don't make these in a 14 (or at least 13.5). Why adidas don't want my money? :frown:

If anyone wants triple black qasas from last season size 8 for 240 shipped get at me 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom