Y-3 Qasa

Those sites get it wrong all the time, most of them revert to the Nike size chart but adidas is just .5 difference from UK to US

goddamit. have to send my Y3s back to mr porter for an exchange because I just followed the size chart on their site.

goddamit. have to send my Y3s back to mr porter for an exchange because I just followed the size chart on their site.

I might be in the same boat. Ordered what the site called a UK11/US12. They don't seem to even carry a UK11.5 so I'm hoping that my pair is in fact a US12. I'll see next Wednesday.

I think I should be good, contacted Mr Porter last night and they already set the exchange, just sent the package out today. And I got the mint/grey ones, not the all greys. 
we thought u ordered the vista greys 
laugh.gif

Welp, my foot patrol order got cancelled. Looks like I'm back on the hunt for sale priced vistas. :smh:

UK12 = US12.5

A uk 12 is a us 13 according to their size chart.
Their chart must be wrong, y-3 is sized like all other adidas. If it's U.K. 12 then it's US 12.5
US 12.5 in y-3 is a normal US 13, that's the size I wear.
Thanks for the help guys. I will try to find some vista grays in us 12.5/ uk 12 on sale. If anyone has an extra pair they want to unload PM me. 

Yo guys so I just got my vista greys from loit after thinking the package was lost. These things are dope, my pair is flawless.

Also contrary to popular opinion, I wouldn't size down. I got my tts 10.5 ( to give you an idea I wear 11 in UB and Yeezy, 10.5 in Js and mesh nmd, 10 in PK nmd) and they are perfect , even with dress socks on they don't feel big

Do the Qasa Hi Boots run bigger than the regular Qasa His? Been a minute since I've bought some dank Y-3s so I'm about to pull the trigger on these boots!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom