Y-3 Qasa

Last edited:
Favorite shoe in my collection. Looking back I wish I would have copped 2 more pairs. I remember when we were getting them for $250.

I went true to size and wish I went down .5 instead.

Also, still no word from 18 Montrose...
Wow, is it really that spacious? Is cause of no insole? I haven't been able to find a deal for under $200 for those in a sz8. I was considering a sz 8.5. But you guys are saying to stay away?

It's totally wearable, comfortwise, it's just a bit roomy.
The toe box on my Northern Lights is made of a stretchy Lycra like material, so you can easily see where your toe is when you move it around. That may matter to some.

Wow, is it really that spacious? Is cause of no insole? I haven't been able to find a deal for under $200 for those in a sz8. I was considering a sz 8.5. But you guys are saying to stay away?

Last edited:
has anyone heard anything.from 18montrose? its been over a week and now theres not even a charge on my card

has anyone heard anything.from 18montrose? its been over a week and now theres not even a charge on my card
I received one shipping confirmation order/charge this morning which was just clothes but they cancelled my order for the sport approaches and x-ray zips, odd since there were tons of sizes left when i placed my order. 

My wife got her x-ray shipping notice on Saturday. This is perplexing because I ordered before her and still have not heard anything.

Back
Top Bottom