Ya boy Javale McGee Dun Goofed vol. How to lose a a JO in 3 days and still get got

Javale played it well but that's not the type of ***** you ship in. That broad looks like a whole bunch of mistakes. Baby girl looks like a the line between sexes blurred. Shipping in a ***** like that is like ordering plain black Nike zooms from Eastbay. It's like why did you ship those in when you can walk into any footlocker, finish line or big 5 and just grab those and not even have to pay for shipping. If you putting a girl on a flight and putting her up in a room she gotta be atleast a solid 8 and you have to have atleast got sloppy toppy from her so you already know you made a solid investment. Like what if her sex game is trash and the ***** is vacationing on your dollar and you aren't even enjoying her guts? Who waits for 5 months to pay for shipping on some plain Jane zooms? If I'm shipping in butt im shipping in them chicks on Brazil bang that kind of make you die alittle inside when you see 3 ****** Banshee skeet across the bridge of their nose because its like, "Damn if she wasn't a ***** I could hold her hands and walk down the red carpet with her." Or I'm shipping in Ms. Trinidad and Tobago or some ****. This ***** shipped in a hood rat fron another state. That's like ordering pizza hut five counties away and there are like 32 between you.

Javale played it well but that's not the type of ***** you ship in. That broad looks like a whole bunch of mistakes. Baby girl looks like a the line between sexes blurred. Shipping in a ***** like that is like ordering plain black Nike zooms from Eastbay. It's like why did you ship those in when you can walk into any footlocker, finish line or big 5 and just grab those and not even have to pay for shipping. If you putting a girl on a flight and putting her up in a room she gotta be atleast a solid 8 and you have to have atleast got sloppy toppy from her so you already know you made a solid investment. Like what if her sex game is trash and the ***** is vacationing on your dollar and you aren't even enjoying her guts? Who waits for 5 months to pay for shipping on some plain Jane zooms? If I'm shipping in butt im shipping in them chicks on Brazil bang that kind of make you die alittle inside when you see 3 ****** Banshee skeet across the bridge of their nose because its like, "Damn if she wasn't a ***** I could hold her hands and walk down the red carpet with her." Or I'm shipping in Ms. Trinidad and Tobago or some ****. This ***** shipped in a hood rat fron another state. That's like ordering pizza hut five counties away and there are like 32 between you.

Repped and best laugh I have had al day...

:wow: :wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

as per my request, this dude pharoah delivered. this dude said flying a rat across the country is like ordering international pizza hut :lol: wutdafk

repped :pimp:

Last edited:
Yea, but that was od fams, got your point after eastbay the rest was just reiteration, practice on being concise and brief

:wow: :rofl:

You can't clown Javale's basketball IQ too bad. You can go to any given spot and see dudes, especially guys who insist on being ball handlers, do the same and worse as Javale's lowlight reel. He started playing better after getting sent to Denver and he went to Hakeem to get training. Washington had problems everywhere. John Wall's nice but he actually played worse stat-wise after having everybody thinking he was going to Kevin Durant blow up because he was tearing it up in summer games. The rest of the team are jackers and or screwups that were worse than Javale.

BigGhostFase, that you Bruh?

Smart move by Javale McGee now, but I'm willing to bet he'll lose sooner rather than later.

Calling it now; gets an ugly JO pregnant.

the gods have spoken n yeen never lied :smokin

she's cute too... so u know some loser is going to fall in love with her and treat her like a princess.. not knowing javale mcgee got all up in her guts and didnt have the courtesy to spend 5$ and change on a burrito bowl for her.

not getting married.... unless i can get a vagfax report... not happening. 

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom