Yall aint ready!!! 6-17-23 fire!!!

I'm definitely not ready to let this shoe anywhere near my feet.

These are shameful, even for JB
smh.gif

I'm definitely not ready to let this shoe anywhere near my feet.

These are shameful, even for JB
smh.gif

I'll quote a Lady-Saw dancehall tune for you..."You must be sick inna yuh head!".... And certainly anyone else who likes them must be "sick inna dem 'ead" too!!! These are a pure no-no...and this coming from someone who would still consider himself a JB loyalist...for now

I'll quote a Lady-Saw dancehall tune for you..."You must be sick inna yuh head!".... And certainly anyone else who likes them must be "sick inna dem 'ead" too!!! These are a pure no-no...and this coming from someone who would still consider himself a JB loyalist...for now

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Designers are getting paid for coming up with these?

Some have been better than others, but designers are basically told what to come up with, unless they're Tinker or Eric Avar, they have quite little creative freedom.

Still, doesn't change the fact that these are a mess. Somebody still approved these.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Designers are getting paid for coming up with these?

Some have been better than others, but designers are basically told what to come up with, unless they're Tinker or Eric Avar, they have quite little creative freedom.

Still, doesn't change the fact that these are a mess. Somebody still approved these.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

This could be the WORST shoe I have ever seen

I don't know about that, there are some HORRIBLE shoes that they have come out with the last year or two.

But this is why I stopped copping Jordans

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

This could be the WORST shoe I have ever seen

I don't know about that, there are some HORRIBLE shoes that they have come out with the last year or two.

But this is why I stopped copping Jordans

Back
Top Bottom