Y'all ran Khrysti Hill off NT?

He's come to a summit or two though...

Oh word? WA summit?

im talkin about individual members...

no one here bows at da pedestal of anyone cuz they post here, thats a ego check alot of chicks or celeb folks aren't prepared for

especially when in real life they're drowning in yes men and enablers..NT just doesn't work that way.

if that was da case ben baller would've had his own bobblehead day on NT and wale would've gone double platinum just from

his adoring NT fans gobblin up his music and merchandise...

I agree. The support system on NT is an odd one. It can go from literally one side to the ther side of the spectrum over night. A lot of people respected Ben Baller on here but there were even more that thought otherwise. I just don't think NT is place to catch fame unless we all choose to do it without us being told...and that is still rare.

But what is Ben Baller's appeal? He sells jewelry and shows off his money. Even dude who bought the phantom, everybody was riding the hell outta him placing him on a pedestal. From what I see, all this chick did was post about some shoes and call herself a sneakerhead and caught the flames. Yall fronting like she came on here and said vote for me for model of the year or something. She should grow some thicker skin (figuratively) and not think we ran her away though

I feel like for you to claim NT you sort of have to earn your stripes, I can agree with Ninja on that, ya can call it what you want, saying "ya take this too serious an blh blah" but lettuce be cereal, if you are a regular, NT holds some sort of value in your life, wether is your hang out spot on the net while at work, a place to interact/meet people from all sorts of places, or simply your source of news, take the Boston thread during the whole manhunt, NT was ahead of all major tv news :wow: this place is awesome in more ways than one and those who frequent this place regularly do place it on a pedestal, I know I do...so for ol girl to come in setting obvious thirst traps I can understand why she got the respond she got, she didn't have to run off...if anything SHE took it too serious at that point....NT would have reacted the same way no matter who the poster was...

I feel like for you to claim NT you sort of have to earn your stripes, I can agree with Ninja on that, ya can call it what you want, saying "ya take this too serious an blh blah" but lettuce be cereal, if you are a regular, NT holds some sort of value in your life, wether is your hang out spot on the net while at work, a place to interact/meet people from all sorts of places, or simply your source of news, take the Boston thread during the whole manhunt, NT was ahead of all major tv news :wow: this place is awesome in more ways than one and those who frequent this place regularly do place it on a pedestal, I know I do...so for ol girl to come in setting obvious thirst traps I can understand why she got the respond she got, she didn't have to run off...if anything SHE took it too serious at that point....NT would have reacted the same way no matter who the poster was...

what's going on?

your av is crazy, have a feeling the cat isnt really jumping that high tho
Unless you're actually there, you'll never know. 

It's a cat, they're known for jumping high as hell :lol:
It's not the first time a female has been ran off NT, won't be the last
I have a feeling The fish eye makes it look higher tho

My sister has two cats, but it looks like its a 10 foot jump to me, cats can't just bounce 110th at high

But what is Ben Baller's appeal? He sells jewelry and shows off his money. Even dude who bought the phantom, everybody was riding the hell outta him placing him on a pedestal. From what I see, all this chick did was post about some shoes and call herself a sneakerhead and caught the flames. Yall fronting like she came on here and said vote for me for model of the year or something. She should grow some thicker skin (figuratively) and not think we ran her away though

Ben supported NT. Repped it and gave back to the forum and summits (from what I saw since I was never there). It's not so much he has an appeal to most here but more so he lives a life that some "would" want and appreciate. Odd thing is the more he spoke about his celeb encounters and status, the more people hated him. He had/has the girl, the cars and the money and yet we lost more repect for him.

Maybe it is cause NT eats it's own kind. Like Ninja said, as individuals....we will bow down to none of them. Literally the only way we can all be happy is if we all came up at the same time.

Last edited:
Lettuce be cereal hear. NT invented the interwebz so for some skeezer to be doing what she did trying to get that interwebz fame is not cool.

Stab an ISSer, only way.
roll.gif
roll.gif

If she didn't make posts like she just learned about the Internet yesterday, she would've been fine. It's not like she can post some exclusive noodz on here anyway so it makes no difference to me.

Taking the time and effort to run someone off a public internet forum=:smh:
Getting mad at a girl no longer being on NT of all places, as if someone came through and ran a girl out of your bedroom=:smh:

Last edited:
^No one "ran her off"  She got the same reception any new member would have if they made the same thread she did...

Just throwing this out there, acting extremely immature is the quickest way to run a chick off, last time I checked.

Just throwing this out there, acting extremely immature is the quickest way to run a chick off, last time I checked.
When is NT not extremely immature to new members though?  "Looks at join date" has been a running gag...

Back
Top Bottom