Y'all ran Khrysti Hill off NT?

Just throwing this out there, acting extremely immature is the quickest way to run a chick off, last time I checked.

We have other females on NT though. It was literally business as usual. The same attitude as always. Why should it change because one person is disgruntled? The others seem to do fine. It wasn't even bad compared to what I have seen on here.

I've seen NT when they really want to run someone off the site. Examples include Powerballin's birthday thread. His entire life was thrown into a single thread and made fun of.
Or Go Rilla. People hated him, and let him know. However, nobody tried to run her off. Look at it the right way, she posted in the wrong section. And she made a thread called "Legs and Sneakers" with some random gif from Martin bragging about some OG 1s and squats. What is that?

If I did that I would be told never to come back. Hell, I was told never to come back when I said I didn't watch G.I. Joe. NT is rough if you haven't been here before. Which Mrs. Hill obviously hadn't.

Either way, it was just anotherr day, and the same reaction you and I would have gotten. Why give her any different treatment? Because she's famous?

In before Meth posts the Family Guy gif with the "No girls allowed" fort.

Last edited:
Just throwing this out there, acting extremely immature is the quickest way to run a chick off, last time I checked.

We have other females on NT though. It was literally business as usual. The same attitude as always. Why should it change because one person is disgruntled? The others seem to do fine. It wasn't even bad compared to what I have seen on here.

I've seen NT when they really want to run someone off the site. Examples include Powerballin's birthday thread. His entire life was thrown into a single thread and made fun of.
Or Go Rilla. People hated him, and let him know. However, nobody tried to run her off. Look at it the right way, she posted in the wrong section. And she made a thread called "Legs and Sneakers" with some random gif from Martin bragging about some OG 1s and squats. What is that?

If I did that I would be told never to come back. Hell, I was told never to come back when I said I didn't watch G.I. Joe. NT is rough if you haven't been here before. Which Mrs. Hill obviously hadn't.

Either way, it was just anotherr day, and the same reaction you and I would have gotten. Why give her any different treatment? Because she's famous?

In before Meth posts the Family Guy gif with the "No girls allowed" fort.

That's a good way of putting it actually

either way its an internet message board if shes hurt or any body else is with not being accepted by niketalk and it's community all they has to do is close the tab or window and nike talk goes away and their life continues. 

I still fail to see how she got run off though. I even think she was redirected on where to post her threads but the waves kept coming. I think I abandoned the thread early or just lurked.

How was she ran off? Based on those two threads she tossed out thirst traps and caught nothing. Does she deserve special treatment because she looks good? Nah

Some excerpts from the 2 threads.

I wish the females that join the board would actually contribute like mytmouse, dima, etc

Go post pics of your legs on instagram OP

*waits for thirsty dudes to attack me*

Get your Jenny Craig on first

hold up, what if it's really her though?

Responses are hilarious. "A female? On NT? PREPOSTEROUS, must be a troll job"

:lol:

+100 "bring back the wait period please"

Some excerpts from the 2 threads.

I wish the females that join the board would actually contribute like mytmouse, dima, etc

Go post pics of your legs on instagram OP

*waits for thirsty dudes to attack me*

Get your Jenny Craig on first

hold up, what if it's really her though?

Responses are hilarious. "A female? On NT? PREPOSTEROUS, must be a troll job"

:lol:

+100 "bring back the wait period please"

That's new?

C'mon man, I see that everywhere. Everywhere.

Are you mad that she left?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
The rollercoster of this thread is hilarious :lol:, especially the "she's ugly anyway" and the other classic jealous female type comments. She looks like Hell Rell though??? Uhhh, ummm, *Jay-Z I Just Wanna Love U face* ok then

Back
Top Bottom