Y'all ran Khrysti Hill off NT?

You can't be serious.

I didn't mean Menace5Starr looked good, but meant she was the first member that I knew was a girl on here. That other chick quoted in the pic (Was her name Mabel?) was the first girl that I thought was cute.

Literally in my memory bank, I only know of 3 girls on NT. Oh....and that ShortyPop girl.

That's her? No wonders this thread is 15 pages long:lol:

Check out the shower or the bubble bath videos. Ma is thick. If this was Wrestling, I'd say she were TNA.

I'm curious how old she is. She's been around since 2005/2004. Her and Esther Baxter (RIP) were OMG bodies.

Last edited:
Someone tell DamnnEricka to join NT....if she is not already a or was a member

That's her? No wonders this thread is 15 pages long:lol:

Check out the shower or the bubble bath videos. Ma is thick. If this was Wrestling, I'd say she were TNA.

I'm curious how old she is. She's been around since 2005/2004. Her and Esther Baxter (RIP) were OMG bodies.

im a legit ageolist .. from the looks of the latest video and the way the cellulitis blend togheter id say 37 at least

im a legit ageolist .. from the looks of the latest video and the way the cellulitis blend togheter id say 37 at least
Word. Ma still looking good. She's about that life. The other perfection, Miss Baxter, last I saw left the urban modeling business to be a cook. Beauty doesn't last forever. Just ask super models like Christina Brinkley, Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell and Cindy Crawford.

Can't hate the hustle of using your looks to make $$$ since sex sells. But you definitely gotta have a long term plan or cake immensely while you hot like Kate Uptown right now.

I didn't mean Menace5Starr looked good, but meant she was the first member that I knew was a girl on here. That other chick quoted in the pic (Was her name Mabel?) was the first girl that I thought was cute.

Literally in my memory bank, I only know of 3 girls on NT. Oh....and that ShortyPop girl.
Aight just making sure.

That broad looked like Sara Jay.

:pimp:
i like her 
as much as dudes stay in my inbox thinking im the chick in my avy
and when a real ones comes to the forum she gets ran off smh 
mean.gif

i guess with so much people making troll accounts and her being a video chick
some of you dudes wasnt having it 
laugh.gif
hahaahhahahahaha

Just had a thought.

What if we started an NT vs. (insert famous person) thread?

Like, we just pick a random celebrity, and collectively troll the hell out of them for some weird but specific reason?

Throughout the life of the thread the target can change, but the objective would be the same.

Just had a thought.

Like, we just pick a random celebrity, and collectively troll the hell out of them for some weird but specific reason?

Throughout the life of the thread the target can change, but the objective would be the same.

sounds like a dumb idea but i would want to see it happen anywaiz.

especially damnericka because she said she talked slander

Just had a thought.

Has been done. I believe the first victim was Wale even after he was ran outta NT.

But LULz will be brough so proceed.

your av is crazy, have a feeling the cat isnt really jumping that high tho
Unless you're actually there, you'll never know. 

It's a cat, they're known for jumping high as hell :lol:
It's not the first time a female has been ran off NT, won't be the last
I have a feeling The fish eye makes it look higher tho

My sister has two cats, but it looks like its a 10 foot jump to me, cats can't just bounce 110th at high

C'mon son, not all cats are created equal. :lol:
J/k but yea the fish eye certainly looks like it's adding to the height

I'm not on the social networks like that, so I really wouldn't be the person to get it started.

I'm throwing it out there in this thread, cause if I started my own thread without actually doing it that would be kinda lame.

Back
Top Bottom