Y'all ran Khrysti Hill off NT?

We talking about a wom--eff it, nvm.

I'm done.

treating women on the internet the same way you treat women in real life is corny.

On the internet it doesn't matter if she's a women.. there is no social incentive to simp/entertain a chick's grab at attention.

She was trying to promote herself.....and lost....simple as that.

Why are you guys so adamant about women being on NT? You guys complain like we're preventing women from coming over the house, or a place where we'd have actual physical interaction with a woman. It's a MESSAGE BOARD. Who cares how many women are on here? If you guys really want to socialize with women, go do it outside, in person, in the real world. Is the internet the only hope some of you guys have for interacting with women? Quit acting like some virgins. Besides, to me, NT is more like having a guys night, where it's just jokes and what not. Some of you guys already provide enough estrogen, we don't really NEED any more. You guys need to get out more.

That's not the right answer. It's not about, male, female, black, white, heterosexual, homosexual, etc.

This site is a place for shoe enthusiasts to congregate, share and discuss sneakers.

The issue isn't the fact that Khrysti posted or interacted with the board but the way in which she did it.

And despite that, several posters have invited her back on twitter, FB, etc. If you're going to sell/advertise yourself, at least be transparent about it or do it in the correct manner.

Also understand this is the Internet where people have a tendency to be more vicious, carefree, blunt, callous, etc thanks to the anonymity of posting behind a keyboard and using avatars and screen names.

I'm all for Khrysti returning and participating on the board.

Why are you guys so adamant about women being on NT? You guys complain like we're preventing women from coming over the house, or a place where we'd have actual physical interaction with a woman. It's a MESSAGE BOARD. Who cares how many women are on here? If you guys really want to socialize with women, go do it outside, in person, in the real world. Is the internet the only hope some of you guys have for interacting with women? Quit acting like some virgins. You guys need to get out more.

*Rock Clapping .Gif*

Yall kill me with this "we too cool for that" act.

Everybody aint buyin...

she looks like hell rell yall are buggin
she does look like hell rell though
laugh.gif
man she even got that same bad breath complex going on
laugh.gif
I'm done!!!

She's like the first girl I have ever seen on NT where I was surprised looked good. The first actual girl I remember was Menace5starr (how ever you spell it) and then later was Bana. The rest seems all like a blur too me, or maybe I just never paid attention.

This is going to be a far stretch of a story but there was this one black chick that was posting and then someone found like semi nudes of her but her skin was all messed up and I swear she literally was here and then gone super fast. I think she was bi or something, posting pics with another girl. Only reason why I remember the story was I actually was bored when it happened and PS'd that photos and airbrushed her skin and made her look decent. I swear like 5-10 peopled got banne don that post.

She's like the first girl I have ever seen on NT where I was surprised looked good. The first actual girl I remember was Menace5starr (how ever you spell it) and then later was Bana. The rest seems all like a blur too me, or maybe I just never paid attention.

This is going to be a far stretch of a story but there was this one black chick that was posting and then someone found like semi nudes of her but her skin was all messed up and I swear she literally was here and then gone super fast. I think she was bi or something, posting pics with another girl. Only reason why I remember the story was I actually was bored when it happened and PS'd that photos and airbrushed her skin and made her look decent. I swear like 5-10 peopled got banne don that post.

View media item 381008

Last edited:

You can't be serious.

Back
Top Bottom