Yall talk about Lil' Wayne and Wale way too much...

How bout something else for a damn change...

erykah.jpg

Erykah Badu - Honey (Video)

Lets play, name that album cover.

My-T.

FIX YO PIC FOO!
tongue.gif

I've always been a fan of Ms. Badu..Song is tight, real smooth....Video is nice too esp. the scene where there multiples of her..

She look real good in those black tights
devil.gif

I was listening to Floetry the other night at someone's crib... Where have I been. Her joint is Hot Fiyah...

lol. some folks hate on both of them. i think its easy to aim shots at a dude thats on top that you may not care for. im not really a wayne fan,but,dude hashis good moments and right now as an artist and a man,he going thru it right now.no matter if you a fan or not,i think its ok to send a prayer for the dude. hemay be making bad moves but its life.but,some of his music is good,some not.most will say the same bout wale or anybody else.as for the artist brought up inthis topic,this forum is full of supporters and haters of both so it is what it is.you can always just start a thred bombin jamie lynn and the baby or how neyoand the dream may not be enough to bring ms.jackson if ya nasty, back on top.lol

I'm a big Stevie Nicks fan and I hear she's touring.

Ya'll need to broaden your horizons on the Music you listen to.

If Nelly Rapped with Tim McGraw.

You know what %%!%%#* annoys me?

The fact that yall n's will sit there and call someone a hater just because your vocabulary is too limited to voice your dislike of opinions.

If I don't like the fact that at one point last week, 7 out of the 15 active threads were about Wale and Wayne, then gotdammit I don't like it. Andyall bammas so damn smitten by it that yall don't even care.

We should start a "Official Wale/Wayne Post:Get Your Rocks Off Here" thread and sticky that %!*%@ to the top of the forum.

All I was trying to do was highlight a dope*%$* video that bought all that "creativity and originality" that you all seem to be so %%!%%#* thirstyfor. I don't give a %@@% if they from Gaithersburg or!*#%+%%' Finland.

Excuse my rant jo but I held that #!## in for a long time with a serieds of
smh.gif
's instead "tellin them why I'm mad".

And I wish a*%$!$+ would call my cell phone like last time, I got bills to pay and a baby on the way...aint got no time for no!#+$$+%+%

Now let's play "how long before this post gets deleted"

*sigh*

So who can name the record covers?

My-T.

Finally someone other than me who's non "hypebeastish" with no "hidden motives."

Sidenote -- Badu's "Mama's Gun" has lasted in 3 different car 6-disc CD changers... lol. Never left rotation since released...

Slim clearly said...

SO MANY HATERS JUST SUPPORT THE MAN WALE.......
That's equal to saying, "so many haters, just buy everything Jordan Brand releases..."

Bammas b.
laugh.gif

Before you jump the bridge and throw your integrity out the window, you may wanna research fully WHO you are supporting...

Done.

For now...

And just as expected, the genius with a genius answer, wait...aint you the dude with the real long pants I roasted not too long ago. Bamma rockin them"Pops from the Wayans" Levis 501s size 31/42.

smh.gif

I guess it is what it is...

My-T.

Umm I'll try to give it a shot.
De la soul (3 feet high and rising), Rakim & Eric B (Paid in full), Nas (illmatic), and obvious Andre 3000 influence "hey ya"
Diana Ross (Blue), Minnie Riperton/ the beatles? (i think)
those are the only ones i caught mostly the hip-hop references lol (I need to step up my vinyl collection)

didnt really like the song when hhg posted it but its grown on me...the video is dope. too be honest the only cover i remember is "paid in full"

Rockdeep... Stevie Nicks is the sh*t!!! TimeSpace album was dope.

Mytsharp... i do feel you on how many threds jump up bout those two. think alot of use try to stay away from them cuz its same old same. but some stuff is kindof worth having a disscussion about. i think if we were a atl forum,there would just be a bunch of stuff bout everyone from young jeezy to gucci mane all thetime.lol,but as for honey vid,good post. badu is lookin very nice these days.i have been waitin on some new stuff from her

but as far as Wale I think we need to support our local artists as much as possible

I'm all about new and different music ... peep my pic "Felahttp://www.felaproject.net/ Kuti" is one of my musical heroes! And I think some of the youngins'on the forum find Wayne & Wale to be their musical heroes as well.

My T feel that and let the youngins' be youngins' ... you can start great post about great music and those of us that care can chime in ...

But let's give the musical movement a chance around here ... I will keep saying that LA, The South, and Foreign communities support their own ... so Ithink we should at least try ...

Can somebody post some info on Rahem, J Holiday, and hell Chuck Brown!
laugh.gif

Hate'em or Love'em
Support our folks!

But no one said anything about me dissin' local artists, and thats where I don't understand where the comment hascome from.

Show me where I said anything bad about the music. I'm just tired of seeing the forum piled up with the same topics,Imma just drop it..I need a drink, and water get no enemy.

My-T.

Tom Petty at Nissian in June and Widespread Panic at Warner Theatre in April, looking like a good spring/summer for concerts in the area. Stevie Nicks....ehhhif it was Fleetwood Mac as a group touring id look into it, but not Stevie just alone.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

You know what %%!%%#* annoys me?

The fact that yall n's will sit there and call someone a hater just because your vocabulary is too limited to voice your dislike of opinions.

If I don't like the fact that at one point last week, 7 out of the 15 active threads were about Wale and Wayne, then gotdammit I don't like it. And yall bammas so damn smitten by it that yall don't even care.

We should start a "Official Wale/Wayne Post:Get Your Rocks Off Here" thread and sticky that %!*%@ to the top of the forum.

All I was trying to do was highlight a dope*%$* video that bought all that "creativity and originality" that you all seem to be so %%!%%#* thirsty for. I don't give a %@@% if they from Gaithersburg or!*#%+%%' Finland.

Excuse my rant jo but I held that #!## in for a long time with a serieds of
smh.gif
's instead "tellin them why I'm mad".

And I wish a*%$!$+ would call my cell phone like last time, I got bills to pay and a baby on the way...aint got no time for no!#+$$+%+%

Now let's play "how long before this post gets deleted"

*sigh*

So who can name the record covers?

My-T.
Welcome Back....
laugh.gif

Stevie Nicks?!
iiiiiyiiiiiyiiiiiii
eek.gif

That's not my idea of open mindedness, more like a descent into aural hell, sorry bro.
As far as Lil Wayne goes, it appears that most people who think he's great think so because of what that blowhard tattooed cabbage patch doll says in hisinterviews but a quick listen to his CDs would tip anyone off with working ears that he SUCKS.

Back
Top Bottom