Ya'll thought he was Done... Joey Workin on 200 Bars right NOW

Budden on Kay Slay show on shade45 with the rest of Slaughter House they all freestylin... Joey kept his short cause he is in the middle of a battle and isworking on 200 bars (can we say 6-7min diss) anyway I'm sure Nah Right or one of them sites will have it up shortly

"
Dudes is salty, I'm fond of all the sodium/
anticipate the shot like Obama at the podium" -Budden

"Dudes is salty, I'm fond of all the sodium/
anticipate the shot like Obama at the podium"

smh.gif

I have faith in dude.

just to let people know their still on there if ya'll wanna listen... Just go to serius website try the free trial. He had a couple more quotablescan't recite them tho

pimp.gif

It's the only way he's gonna pull out a W in this after what Saigon went and did...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by retrorod45

Joey will when this So called beef lmao the man has true skill
smh.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

No one should be surprised that Budden is taking it seriously and is going all out. You'd be a fool to think it was over when Saigon dropped hisjoint...Budden will never admit it, but he loves this beef *!%@...he's used to being a bully but he just got punched back in the mouth, so to speak.

I think Sai will keep to his word and not drop another one and neither will Budden after this next one, so all there would be left to do is to compare...

It don't take 200 bars to make a hot dis. Matter of fact too many bars and the message gets clouded. A focused 64 would be better. I get the feeling Joe isjust gonna rattle off punchline after punchline.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

It don't take 200 bars to make a hot dis. Matter of fact too many bars and the message gets clouded. A focused 64 would be better. I get the feeling Joe is just gonna rattle off punchline after punchline.
word

200 bar is OD

laugh.gif
@ Budden overreacting with a 200 bar diss to a 'nobody'

The dude Saigon hurt Budden's soul with the last diss.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
What happened to the phone call Just Blaze was speaking about?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

Originally Posted by RavageBX

It don't take 200 bars to make a hot dis. Matter of fact too many bars and the message gets clouded. A focused 64 would be better. I get the feeling Joe is just gonna rattle off punchline after punchline.
word

200 bar is OD

I'm enjoyin this. Just hope it don't get violent. I like when dudes go at it in a battle and at the end of the day noone get assaulted
laugh.gif
Joey tryname a "Who" type track for this diss
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom