Ya'll thought he was Done... Joey Workin on 200 Bars right NOW

i hope it does get violent they both talk about how they got hands..well lets see

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

"Dudes is salty, I'm fond of all the sodium/
anticipate the shot like Obama at the podium" -Budden
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

[stan]

I'm pretty sure he said he usually comes up to radio interviews with 200 bars but he didn't really spit that much because he's in the middle of thesaigon stuff and has the slaughterhouse show tonight(which I'm about to make a separate thread about). I have the audio but don't feel like going backand listening.

[/stan]

Why does everything have to be so serious can't we just sit back and enjoy a good battle? Why does everything have to be taken so serious can't emceebeefs be drama free like the old days?

My lord I'm danm sure fans weren't this butt hurt when LL and Kool Moe Dee beefed.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

It don't take 200 bars to make a hot dis. Matter of fact too many bars and the message gets clouded. A focused 64 would be better. I get the feeling Joe is just gonna rattle off punchline after punchline.

watch it be a crazy 200 bars and not no diss.this aint about OUTSPITTING the next dude. Joey Lost
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
.instead of just chalking up the L.its not even that serious.

Yes Joey will KILL sai with 200 bars, if Sai responds, Joey will KILL him with 300, 400, 500 whatever. Joey can write his @$)$ off it's no secret. Theproblem I have is Joey is always trying to sound like he wants to take it to the streets, but we ALL know what Joey will do as soon as Sai calls his bluff*cough*Ransom. I am telling you now......if Joey changes sides of the fence or pulls a white flag I am giving up on the dude. Chalk it up now, he better not doit but for some reason I think he is going to.

The idea of him doing actual 200 bars is what sounds dope but on the flip side though how much can he really say about dude?

Back
Top Bottom