YAMMING ON PEOPLE IN THE DOORWAY....

shaq.gif
  all dayyyyyyyyy

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

This seems like a good way to get your *$% kicked.

nah,  I don't ever remember anyone getting mad.  It was just one of those things
that was just accepted...

I still do this all the time, boy's crib, gym, etc. Nothing like posterizing people and crossing them up whenever you get the urge.

lunch period in high school OMG what great memories. My boy did that +@%* on this over weight white girl and got in school suspension for it LOL

Man, this was our thing back in high school. I'm afraid to do it now in high school college since I don't really have a solid group of friends like that.
We would dunk on each other at the doorways, next to stop signs, crossing signs, practically anything that could be slapped to make noise.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I stopped dunking "on" people. (good times
laugh.gif
) But I still crossover and throw it down...at least 4 times a day.

...hoop dreaming...
THIS. With a mean step back fadeaway too. I'm addicted to just dunking in the doorway of my crib though.

Originally Posted by rocman23

LMAO

I swore I was TMAC in the hallway, couldn't tell me different.

If I saw my students do this I would die laughing.

Next time I'm home somebody is getting banged on, pause
Amara please!
This man roc tried to do a bus flip in College Park at like 4 in the morning and busted his %*!.

Back to the topic though, I still do it. I'm white though so I don't jump over anyone. Just do the Shaq and shove them afterwards. The best is when you do the cross up and they get pissed and try and tackle you in the middle of the hall-way. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I stopped dunking "on" people. (good times
laugh.gif
) But I still crossover and throw it down...at least 4 times a day.

...hoop dreaming...

oh yea the killer crossover goes DOWN daily at work, IDGAF, I leave trails of broken ankles everywhere I go, I'm sick. I hope I never lose that feeling, I never wanna get too old
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sometimes I'll just hit 'em with the B-Scal figure 8 joint to the fadeaway three just to keep it funky....

roll.gif
roll.gif
 I love doing this !!! Sometimes I be doing this to my girl when were walking in the street or were waiting to cross the street at the stop light , i tell her to stand in front of the pedestrian signal and shes like for what ? Im like just stand there , and I just go ahead and run and dunk on her 
roll.gif

large_light0730.jpg

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

roll.gif
roll.gif
 I love doing this !!! Sometimes I be doing this to my girl when were walking in the street or were waiting to cross the street at the stop light , i tell her to stand in front of the pedestrian signal and shes like for what ? Im like just stand there , and I just go ahead and run and dunk on her 
roll.gif

large_light0730.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what a douche

Back
Top Bottom