YAMMING ON PEOPLE IN THE DOORWAY....

I sitll do this when I walk into the office... Lay-ups only... But I still tap the backboard tho...
pimp.gif

Me and my homeboys used to be and public like a pick-up team... N's was running plays and everything!!...
laugh.gif

Throwin' oops off the screens over these jump-offs and school...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

BLADE BR0WN wrote:
Throwin' oops off the screens over these jump-offs and school...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

we definitely threw oops back in the day
had to do it silently too and just point so the victim wouldn't know it was coming

also any jungle gym or monkey bars was getting yammed on with a kickball

lol at son trying yam it on the chick

Spoiler [+]
This **$+ used to be mad fun in HS after gym class their was this pipe outside the locker room %@$+$@ used to get fredreck weised all the time

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Any and everybody used to get yammed on at my house. It be the funniest when you do it to people who never expect it.

Momdukes used to whoop my @** for doing this..
laugh.gif
. Left dirty handprints above every door way in my house..

QFT

Before the planking and tebowing there was this...and yes its fun. And yes I have done it twice in the office....A LAW office. And i yaked on a 6'6" attorney and John Wall'd.....That was after normal hours though.

damn i thought me and my brother were the only ones to do this. it's been a long time but i think i'll throw down on him again for old time's sake.

aww man good times i was always on my toes trying not to be a victim. it got cereal when my teammates started doing it during practice

pimp.gif

Im about to BASH on someone today now.

laugh.gif
at Kobe ignoring Phil, and then proceeds to rest his nuts on Shaq's neck

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

pimp.gif

Im about to BASH on someone today now.

laugh.gif
at Kobe ignoring Phil, and then proceeds to rest his nuts on Shaq's neck
I've watched this gif. about 1000 times now, but I finally took notice of the dude (Malone..?) who got startled behind Shaq
laugh.gif

^ Wasn't Shaq pretty angry about that? Like he said never do that again? He's a big sissy

I'm 16 and I've never heard of this (probably because i live in redneck country) but I'm definitely gonna start doing this.
pimp.gif

Used to do it all the time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When clumsy people w/ no coordination try to do it >>>>>>*

HILARIOUS. They always fall.

Back
Top Bottom