Votes: 16 25.4%
  • laurel

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • papi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • poopy-di scoop scoop-diddy-whoop

Votes: 9 14.3%

• Total voters
Get this **** outta here bro. It’s obviously changing cuz now it’s saying Yanny. I played it aloud and me and my girl heard laurel now it’s clesrly saying Yanny.

Man what the hell. Listened to it earlier on my phone and was like yeah it's definitely Yanny and now listening to it on my computer I clearly hear Laurel :lol:

sounded like yanny the first 3x but i could also kinda hear laurel in a lower pitch. after that it was all laurel. the treble in my hearing is pretty poor from blasting rock music for many years though if that makes a difference.

If I listen through my phone speakers with the volume halfway then I can hear a mix of both. Probably depends on if the speakers have solid lows or not.

Get this **** outta here bro. It’s obviously changing cuz now it’s saying Yanny. I played it aloud and me and my girl heard laurel now it’s clesrly saying Yanny.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

My ***** is not here for the foolery!

TEAM YANNY

i hear laurel

whoever is hearing
poopy-di scoop scoop-diddy-whoop, rip

ed: i let my colleague listen, he’s hearing yanny. wut?

headphones are in...i hear yanny

also the dress is black and blue

water is what

and jadakiss is as hard as it gets

inb4 megatron

Your headphones, your car, your phone, your Bluetooth speaker - they all have different bass levels. Which is why people are hearing different things.

But If you heard scoop di doop, you better go to the emergency room ASAP

Back
Top Bottom