Votes: 16 25.4%
  • laurel

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • papi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • poopy-di scoop scoop-diddy-whoop

Votes: 9 14.3%

• Total voters

Your headphones, your car, your phone, your Bluetooth speaker - they all have different bass levels. Which is why people are hearing different things.

But If you heard scoop di doop, you better go to the emergency room ASAP

i did not hear yanny at all kn that video he adjusted the bass level. it was just laurel but one side was faint and one was clear.

I hear that we are only a couple years out from

images

No but seriously, this is dumb....it’s saying both at different frequencies, so depending if you have your bass or treble turned up higher than the other then you will hear one, of your device is balance youll hear both...not that hard..lol

I haven't once heard Yanny. I've played it on my headphones thru my office computer and my iPhone. #TeamLaurel

Reactions: sb
Nothing but yanny

Headphones up loud - yanny
Headphones down low - yanny

No headphones loud - yanny
No headphones low - yanny

All I hear is laurel.

Listened a bunch to try and hear Yammy and didn't

Even listened to that one Twitter where they said they it was @ different levels.

It was only until I adjusted the bass and treble on my Bluetooth headphones yhat I began to hear yanny. Now I can hear both oneat a time :lol:

Reactions: sb
so i heard Laurel on my work laptop yesterday...

bm asked me to listen through her phone and i heard yanny...

most likely a frequency distortion..

Saw it on our local news yesterday, every single time I've heard the recording I've only heard Yanny. My mom heard Laurel when it was on the news but I played the recording on my phone afterwards and she then heard Yanny. I never heard Laurel at any point, including the recording in this thread. I couldn't make out Laurel out of that even if I tried, whether it's through my tv speakers, my phone, earbuds or my laptop speakers.

Back
Top Bottom