Yao Ming PE's at a Marshalls (now with pics)

I saw at a Marshalls some Reeboks in size 18.5 with Yao 11 stitched on the strap. Is it common for these PE's to be at a Marshalls? They also had a size 15Mo Pete #24 PE's also.

I think once in awhile marshalls gets some pe's. Awhile back someone got a bunch of AND 1 pe's at Marshalls!!!

yeah marshall's and ross occasionally get pe's I can remember some Brian Skinner pe's from when he was a Sacramento King

and the biggest mistake Ive ever made, and regret it to this day, they had those Ben Gordon black/red 2k5 size 9 samples there. Im a size 9, but due to thefact that I was a Gordon/UCONN hater I passed on them. To this day I wish I had've copped those. There were only 35 bucks too.

the marshalls, ross and tj maxx around my way always get some pe stuff and i always see them on mad clearance cuz they're in ginormous sizes that mostnormal marshall's shoppers aren't looking to buy. Its crazy the type of deals you can get out there if you keep your eyes open.

yeah man, Ive regretted passing on those for a while now.

I check Ross regularly now, lol

Well I got the Yao's today and after two weeks they were still there at Marshalls.
And they were on clearence for $10.

345802464.jpg

The size comparison to my size 11 III's

345802460.jpg

I can think of over 1 billion reasons why you should buy as many of those as you can and put them up for sale! Well maybe more like a couple hundred, but youget what I mean.

does tj maxx even sell mens shoes? seems like every one i've been to only has womens footwear.

are you going to rock those Yao's?

Back
Top Bottom