Yayo Goes In On Buck... + Loving Off 50 Some More (Video)

What has yayo done for the unit that benefits the unit or fif??? Other than D-ride fif, the man has done nothing! If someone your boss that means you work for them. What work has yayo done for his boss???
Im saying none of us know what goes on behind closed doors...for all we know Yayo could be 50's financialadviser(
roll.gif
stretch I know but you get where Im going with it)...like dude said loyalty...your loyal to those you eat with...they all grew uptogether...now there getting money together...Yayo is a garbage artist but at least he does his job well as a hype man...your lieing to yourself if youwouldn't be a millionaire off of running around on stage

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

I hate when people say they cant respect a man for living off another man...That's BS

50 is yayo's boss...if 50 makes money, yayo benefits....no different than in any job or corporation. if you're a good employee and you're cool w/ your boss then you'll get paid..

The people who are laughing at yayo would probably be in buck's position...too much pride to know you're not the man..

What has yayo done for the unit that benefits the unit or fif??? Other than D-ride fif, the man has done nothing! If someone your boss that means you work for them. What work has yayo done for his boss???

im sure they have history growing up.

plus he gave em a gold album..............
pimp.gif

lol

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Dudes right...50 is in a position only every 20 years or so an artist can be in...Buck and Game came in the industry with what I call the stupid n mentality...wanna keep it real and keep it hood...doesnt work...GET MONEY

Game straight tho, he bigger than he was on G-Unit. Everyone wasn't meant to follow.
eyes.gif

The Documentary - 2.5 Million Copies
Doctors Advocate - 1 Million
L.A.X. - 720,000

He ain't had a top 20 single since he stopped %%++*# with G Unit... Not to mention if he was still there he'd have the backing of Dr Dre, theres no way he's bigger now then he would've been... Him and 50 made good music togeather...

As far as Yayo, him and 50 are friends before the money, so why wouldnt they stick togeather...

Besides Wayne, whose numbers haven't dipped? Game jumped off of a sinking ship, nobody who has signed with G-Unit is relevent today besides Game (Not even Buck, which hurts my soul to say). 50 seems incapable of making a banger these days, WITH Dr Dre's backing, IMO overall the music has gotten better since he left G Unit

2 of Games first 3 singles were Billboard top 10 hits (all 3 featured 50)... Since then (2005) The Game has not had a single chart in the Top 20...

If thats you're idea of doin better... 50s incapable of making hits?? He hasnt dropped an album that didn't have ATLEAST 1 top 5 single... If thatsyour idea of someone incapable of making a hit... And then you give The Game credit who hasnt made a hit in almost 5 years
smh.gif
Not to mention the last 2 50singles "I Get It In" & "Get Up" (which didn't do well to his standards on the charts) did better than ANY Game single since heleft G Unit (with the exception of "My Life")...

Game is a coo rapper, but he couldn't make a hit if his life depended on it... & thats why he needed Dre & 50... He seems to get a tattoo on hisface everytime he comes back out with an album, Ns see through his gimmick...

_'s is MAAD at Yayo..

And to think if they all was broke people would have nothin to say..
mad at other people eating? why??

I hate when people say they cant respect a man for living off another man...That's BS

50 is yayo's boss...if 50 makes money, yayo benefits....no different than in any job or corporation. if you're a good employee and you're cool w/ your boss then you'll get paid..

The people who are laughing at yayo would probably be in buck's position...too much pride to know you're not the man..

So if you're man you grew up w/ was worth over 300M, you'd keep your job just to not live off him?

What has Yayo done? Been loyal. 50's in a position where he cant trust anybody in the world...Every artist has a Yayo on their team.

Krazyrodzilla wrote:
So, if you go by that, The Game is right on par with 50 now a days!
laugh.gif

50 cent has made more money off of bottled water than game has made in his career.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Krazyrodzilla wrote:
laugh.gif

50 cent has made more money off of bottled water than game has made in his career.
laugh.gif

50 better thank god for making that deal...without it he would be finished

Krazyrodzilla wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You sound like a +@*%**! idiot.

Just stop.

The man has investments that generate money daily. He'd be doing well without the Vitamin Water deal.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Krazyrodzilla wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Just stop.

The man has investments that generate money daily. He'd be doing well without the Vitamin Water deal.

Take it easy G, I ain't tryna force you to make me sip red kool aid and mashed potatoes through a straw for two months..

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Krazyrodzilla wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Just stop.

preachh

Krazyrodzilla wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Dudes right...50 is in a position only every 20 years or so an artist can be in...Buck and Game came in the industry with what I call the stupid n mentality...wanna keep it real and keep it hood...doesnt work...GET MONEY

Game straight tho, he bigger than he was on G-Unit. Everyone wasn't meant to follow.
eyes.gif

L.A.X. - 720,000

He ain't had a top 20 single since he stopped %%++*# with G Unit... Not to mention if he was still there he'd have the backing of Dr Dre, theres no way he's bigger now then he would've been... Him and 50 made good music togeather...

As far as Yayo, him and 50 are friends before the money, so why wouldnt they stick togeather...
Not so fast. 50 has fallen off even harder lets look at the numbers.

GRODT - 8 million
Massacre - 5 million
Curtis - 1.2 million.

So, 50 first album sold 5.5 million more than The Game's
His second album sold 4 million more than The Game's
His 3rd album only sold 500k more than The Game's.

Looks like" Harlem On The" look right pass my post. I want to hear what you got to say aboutthis? From selling 8 million records to 1 million. Talk about falling off.

Just wanted somebody to say it first, 50 sold like 11 million off GRODT and Game sold at least 5 million on the documentary

Just wanted somebody to say it first, 50 sold like 11 million off GRODT and Game sold at least 5 million on the documentary
And 50 got money from both.
laugh.gif

One of the dumbest assumptions i've seen. You really think yayo does nothing for g unit? like seriously are you basing the man's worthto the organization off where he stands in music videos?

I can understand both perspectives.

They say don't bite the hand that feeds you...but you can't deny every mans right to ambition, @!!* happens.

eyes.gif

L.A.X. - 720,000

Besides Wayne, whose numbers haven't dipped? Game jumped off of a sinking ship, nobody who has signed with G-Unit is relevent today besides Game (Not even Buck, which hurts my soul to say). 50 seems incapable of making a banger these days, WITH Dr Dre's backing, IMO overall the music has gotten better since he left G Unit
Co-Sign. It was the right move for Game to leave G-Unit, even though The Documentary is his most successful (bigger singles, more copies soldetc.) Game became a bigger and more popular artist when he left.

Buck on the other hand... He should've kept his mouth shut, appreciated the benefits of G-Unit, and stopped being over sensitive. He can't really standon his own two musically. In comparison to his G-Unit situation i mean. Too bad he wasn't as aware as Yayo, or he'd still be cakin' right now
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
It's a shame though, because Buck had a fairly strong mainstream appeal atone point.

Take it easy G, I ain't tryna force you to make me sip red kool aid and mashed potatoes through a straw for two months..
What are you going to click your mouse cursor on his name?

Man, you guys are foolish, Game and 50 are different type of rappers...50 is straight commercial, and appeals to the record buying industry...Game was that waywhen he #++$%# with 50, but now that he's by himself he is who he naturally is, a gangster rapper, and this isn't the 90's, that doesn'tsell...Game has done very very well for himself and i don't understand how dudes hate so much...

I get what you're saying about Yayo... but it's not like dude was going to make it by himself anyway... how can you be upset?

some dudes are born to be lackeys... at least he knows his role and does it well. he says it himself, "too many chiefs, not enough indians", heswallows up his pride, understands hes not as bright as fifty, and enjoys the spoils.

Yayo has no talent so I can commend him for being a d-rider and selling his soul to Curtis and the Unit. Its a good business move on his part to allow Fif togive him weekly allowance. But if I were dudes like Buck, Game and even Banks i'd jump ship to get my own bread. I wouldn't have did it like they didthough. But if I had the actual talent to make music and still didn't have my own bank and had to rely on someone else? I couldn't do it. Hell Icouldn't even do what Yayo does. ITs just not in me. I won't knock the next man for not wanting his own but I couldn't live off another man'ssuccess.

Back
Top Bottom