Yayo Goes In On Buck... + Loving Off 50 Some More (Video)

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Just wanted somebody to say it first, 50 sold like 11 million off GRODT and Game sold at least 5 million on the documentary
Yea I know, we were just talking about US not WW sales. Documentary actually sold 6 million WW now.

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Dudes right...50 is in a position only every 20 years or so an artist can be in...Buck and Game came in the industry with what I call the stupid n mentality...wanna keep it real and keep it hood...doesnt work...GET MONEY

Game straight tho, he bigger than he was on G-Unit. Everyone wasn't meant to follow.
eyes.gif

The Documentary - 2.5 Million Copies
Doctors Advocate - 1 Million
L.A.X. - 720,000

He ain't had a top 20 single since he stopped %%++*# with G Unit... Not to mention if he was still there he'd have the backing of Dr Dre, theres no way he's bigger now then he would've been... Him and 50 made good music togeather...

As far as Yayo, him and 50 are friends before the money, so why wouldnt they stick togeather...
Not so fast. 50 has fallen off even harder lets look at the numbers.

GRODT - 8 million
Massacre - 5 million
Curtis - 1.2 million.

So, 50 first album sold 5.5 million more than The Game's
His second album sold 4 million more than The Game's
His 3rd album only sold 500k more than The Game's.

So, if you go by that, The Game is right on par with 50 now a days!
Looks like" Harlem On The" look right pass my post. I want to hear what you got to say about this? From selling 8 million records to 1 million. Talk about falling off.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Yayo has no talent so I can commend him for being a d-rider and selling his soul to Curtis and the Unit. Its a good business move on his part to allow Fif to give him weekly allowance. But if I were dudes like Buck, Game and even Banks i'd jump ship to get my own bread. I wouldn't have did it like they did though. But if I had the actual talent to make music and still didn't have my own bank and had to rely on someone else? I couldn't do it. Hell I couldn't even do what Yayo does. ITs just not in me. I won't knock the next man for not wanting his own but I couldn't live off another man's success.
Like, do ya'll _'s really not get it? These _'s are NOBODY without that G-Unit imprint next to their name. Then you Banks up there? He wouldn't survive without 50, neither would Yayo, and we see what has happened to Buck. Unless you were established before the crew affiliation, thenyou're not jumping ship and swimming on your own.

Give me some good examples of somebody leaving their group and doing well on their own. I'll start off and say the only person I can think of is Dr. Dre.

I'm waiting, word to Jeopardy.

Thousandaire wrote:

Take it easy G, I ain't tryna force you to make me sip red kool aid and mashed potatoes through a straw for two months..

Don't worry fam, I'm a laid back negro until you try to put hands on the wife. That's when the _ in me come out.

i hated Games songs with 50 on The Doc.

i dont attribute Games success with The Doc based on 50s "artistic touch" but rather Game was in the right place at the right time.

Dudes right...50 is in a position only every 20 years or so an artist can be in...Buck and Game came in the industry with what I call the stupid n mentality...wanna keep it real and keep it hood...doesnt work...GET MONEY

Game straight tho, he bigger than he was on G-Unit. Everyone wasn't meant to follow.
eyes.gif

L.A.X. - 720,000

He ain't had a top 20 single since he stopped %%++*# with G Unit... Not to mention if he was still there he'd have the backing of Dr Dre, theres no way he's bigger now then he would've been... Him and 50 made good music togeather...

As far as Yayo, him and 50 are friends before the money, so why wouldnt they stick togeather...

GRODT - 8 million
Massacre - 5 million
Curtis - 1.2 million.

Looks like" Harlem On The" look right pass my post. I want to hear what you got to say about this? From selling 8 million records to 1 million. Talk about falling off.

Of course 50 isnt selling 8 million, but who is?? that was 03, nobody that was doin crazy #s is selling like that now, he sold double the amount of Game'salbum in 05, and Curtis dropped in 07, sold almost twice as many as LAX... How are they on the same level??

How is he on par with him selling 500K less... Especially in todays industry, selling 500K is what goin plat was a few years ago... Game is a Gold sellingartist and 50 is platinum how are they on par??

Curtis was his worst album sales wise (1st week & overall), even with that

50 had the 4th highest sales in a week on 07, got beat out by Kanye West, The Eagles, & Alicia Keys... Where does Game fit into that picture??

Since Game left G Unit 50 has made 3 top 20 singles and appeared on 2 more... Game has made 0 and appeared on 0...

eyes.gif

L.A.X. - 720,000

GRODT - 8 million
Massacre - 5 million
Curtis - 1.2 million.

Of course 50 isnt selling 8 million, but who is?? that was 03, nobody that was doin crazy #s is selling like that now, he sold double the amount of Game's album in 05, and Curtis dropped in 07, sold almost twice as many as LAX... How are they on the same level??

How is he on par with him selling 500K less... Especially in todays industry, selling 500K is what goin plat was a few years ago... Game is a Gold selling artist and 50 is platinum how are they on par??

50 had the 4th highest sales in a week on 07, got beat out by Kanye West, The Eagles, & Alicia Keys... Where does Game fit into that picture??

Since Game left G Unit 50 has made 3 top 20 singles and appeared on 2 more... Game has made 0 and appeared on 0...
Um......Kanye sold 2 million, T.I. sold 2 million and Wayne sold 3 million plus. So, 50 crack the million mark (not by much). He use to be (as youpointed out) the biggest selling rap artist (no longer though). More of his lastest singles (Curtis and beyond) hasn't been no where near the success ofhis previous singles (JT gave him a top 5 hit). Look how all the other singles did. Game never been a big single person (he doesn't make commercial music,never has). However he still sales pretty good (for no big singles as you pointed out). So, basically 50 last cd sold 1.2 and Game's sold 720,000 reallynot that big of a difference as you're trying to make it out to be.

eyes.gif

L.A.X. - 720,000

GRODT - 8 million
Massacre - 5 million
Curtis - 1.2 million.

Of course 50 isnt selling 8 million, but who is?? that was 03, nobody that was doin crazy #s is selling like that now, he sold double the amount of Game's album in 05, and Curtis dropped in 07, sold almost twice as many as LAX... How are they on the same level??

How is he on par with him selling 500K less... Especially in todays industry, selling 500K is what goin plat was a few years ago... Game is a Gold selling artist and 50 is platinum how are they on par??

Um......Kanye sold 2 million, T.I. sold 2 million and Wayne sold 3 million plus. So, 50 crack the million mark (not by much). He use to be (as you pointed out) the biggest selling rap artist (no longer though). More of his lastest singles (Curtis and beyond) hasn't been no where near the success of his previous singles (JT gave him a top 5 hit). Look how all the other singles did. Game never been a big single person (he doesn't make commercial music, never has). However he still sales pretty good (for no big singles as you pointed out). So, basically 50 last cd sold 1.2 and Game's sold 720,000 really not that big of a difference as you're trying to make it out to be.

50 WORST album damn near sold what Game's whole album sold in his first week...

But somehow in you're book their STILL on the same level??

smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm sure we can all agree that if we were in Yayo's position we would be content with being 50's homeboy. (don't really get how he's ad-rider if they were boys before the cash)

eyes.gif

L.A.X. - 720,000

GRODT - 8 million
Massacre - 5 million
Curtis - 1.2 million.

Um......Kanye sold 2 million, T.I. sold 2 million and Wayne sold 3 million plus. So, 50 crack the million mark (not by much). He use to be (as you pointed out) the biggest selling rap artist (no longer though). More of his lastest singles (Curtis and beyond) hasn't been no where near the success of his previous singles (JT gave him a top 5 hit). Look how all the other singles did. Game never been a big single person (he doesn't make commercial music, never has). However he still sales pretty good (for no big singles as you pointed out). So, basically 50 last cd sold 1.2 and Game's sold 720,000 really not that big of a difference as you're trying to make it out to be.

smh.gif
smh.gif
It's clear to see you don't want to open your eyes up! So, base on your theory Wayne out sold 50 whole album is first week right?
laugh.gif

Game and 50 cent sales is closer than it's ever been. We'll see how their new cds sales. Base of history, Game's gonna get even closer if not passhim.

Stop hating on Yayo. It's not considered D-riding since he's been there since day 1. Role playing and loyalty goes a long way
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yayo eating better than 98% of rappers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Even though yayo is EXTREMELY LOYAL, if he had a better skill set, and knew that he could probably stand on his own two without Fif, all this "just play my position" talk woulda went out the window around 06. but if you can get filthy rich off finishing another mans rhymes.. do so

eyes.gif

L.A.X. - 720,000

GRODT - 8 million
Massacre - 5 million
Curtis - 1.2 million.

smh.gif
smh.gif
It's clear to see you don't want to open your eyes up! So, base on your theory Wayne out sold 50 whole album is first week right?
laugh.gif

Game and 50 cent sales is closer than it's ever been. We'll see how their new cds sales. Base of history, Game's gonna get even closer if not pass him.

You yourself have acknowledged that both 50 and Game's numbers have declined so how is it possible for Game to pass 50 at this point in their careers? Last go around 50 outsold Game BY A GOLD PLAQUE! You think selling 500,000 (going gold) is easy in this day and age? You're *$!*%@$ delusional, fam.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

eyes.gif

L.A.X. - 720,000

GRODT - 8 million
Massacre - 5 million
Curtis - 1.2 million.

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Game and 50 cent sales is closer than it's ever been. We'll see how their new cds sales. Base of history, Game's gonna get even closer if not pass him.

You yourself have acknowledged that both 50 and Game's numbers have declined so how is it possible for Game to pass 50 at this point in their careers? Last go around 50 outsold Game BY A GOLD PLAQUE! You think selling 500,000 (going gold) is easy in this day and age? You're *$!*%@$ delusional, fam.
All I'm saying their numbers are getting a lot closer with each of their release. He probably won't sell more units, however, the gap willbe closer than 500,000 for sure. We'll see how it'll play out.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Stop hating on Yayo. It's not considered D-riding since he's been there since day 1. Role playing and loyalty goes a long way
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yayo eating better than 98% of rappers
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom