Year of The Rabbit

I know I'm pretty late on these and these were an Asian release, but is eBay my only chance to try to find the Jordan 2011 or Jordan 7 Year of the Rabbit release?

I know I'm pretty late on these and these were an Asian release, but is eBay my only chance to try to find the Jordan 2011 or Jordan 7 Year of the Rabbit release?

There is already a thread on these, and you can find other places other then ebay im sure.

There is already a thread on these, and you can find other places other then ebay im sure.

They were a LIMITED release OP. Not Asian release.

Yes & No to your ebay question.
You can find them at ebay but also you can find @ NT BS Forum and other sites.

They were a LIMITED release OP. Not Asian release.

Yes & No to your ebay question.
You can find them at ebay but also you can find @ NT BS Forum and other sites.

While on this subject, does anyone think there will be anymore YOTR releases? JB does have until Jan 2012 before the YOTR is over. Maybe a YOTR 8 (Bugs Bunny)?

While on this subject, does anyone think there will be anymore YOTR releases? JB does have until Jan 2012 before the YOTR is over. Maybe a YOTR 8 (Bugs Bunny)?

Originally Posted by Gink

Doubt it, other wise I'm sure some slight bit of info would have leaked by now.

Originally Posted by Gink

Doubt it, other wise I'm sure some slight bit of info would have leaked by now.

My bad, I thought I read somewhere they were an Asia release and I just believed them because I couldn't find either of these anywhere. I don't get on NT as much anymore with my coaching schedule so I missed the thread and didn't filter back through for it. I'm trying to find a 13 or 14 which is probably impossible without paying a ridiculous amount in either of them and I haven't seen them anywhere on the sites I normally check....

My bad, I thought I read somewhere they were an Asia release and I just believed them because I couldn't find either of these anywhere. I don't get on NT as much anymore with my coaching schedule so I missed the thread and didn't filter back through for it. I'm trying to find a 13 or 14 which is probably impossible without paying a ridiculous amount in either of them and I haven't seen them anywhere on the sites I normally check....

Yeah be prepared to spend at least 275 on em but those two sizes aren't selling so well on ebay

Yeah be prepared to spend at least 275 on em but those two sizes aren't selling so well on ebay

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom