Yelling at women...

I used to but then noticed they dont listen

I just keep a normal tone of voice, that way she knows its serious and might be thinking Im saving my energy to smack her instead of scream at her.

I just keep a normal tone of voice, that way she knows its serious and might be thinking Im saving my energy to smack her instead of scream at her.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

1262539401qVDjPQ.jpg

1262539401qVDjPQ.jpg

I don't think there's a difference between the man yelling and the woman yelling.
I don't usually yell though, but if he gets loud i can get loud too sometimes.

I don't think there's a difference between the man yelling and the woman yelling.
I don't usually yell though, but if he gets loud i can get loud too sometimes.

Girls get off on you yelling at them. They know all the buttons to push and places to take your brain to, to make you short circuit. How to get 3 ft from you, hand on the hip and put their face out there. Screw that. I just broke up with my gf of 3+yrs because I got sick of the aruging. I hate yelling. It doesn't make your point any clearer. My dad is a yeller and it just irks me still, that's how he automatically chooses to communicate. When you keep a low calm tone, they get so mad, because you aren't giving into them.

Girls get off on you yelling at them. They know all the buttons to push and places to take your brain to, to make you short circuit. How to get 3 ft from you, hand on the hip and put their face out there. Screw that. I just broke up with my gf of 3+yrs because I got sick of the aruging. I hate yelling. It doesn't make your point any clearer. My dad is a yeller and it just irks me still, that's how he automatically chooses to communicate. When you keep a low calm tone, they get so mad, because you aren't giving into them.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom