yellow columbias

how do i get the creamish color off the patent leather? any suggestions?
mad.gif

should of addressed this ? in the matinance thread. and there's no way to get the "creamish" color or yellowing out of the patent leather.i've tried!

eKG%2BFlatline.jpg

Sorry sir, but there is noting more we could do
laugh.gif

Once Colombias go yellow they go yellow for good.

very carefully use bleach? probably not a good idea but if they're beat its fun to experiment

I seaglowed the soles and the patent on mine, and only the soles improved

ive always wondered this too. there has to be something to either improve it or fix it for the most part. We need some real good help. still got my retro pairDS but yellowed patent :/... anyone care to shed some real info and help BKL... and I?

what makes patent leather shiny is that there is a layer of plastic over the leather. The yellowing you see is occurring under that plastic layer. There reallyis no way to "clean" in there. Bleach or seaglow can only affect that top layer of plastic, and cannot change the yellowing underneath.

There really is nothing you can do.

There is no way my man. Speaking of yellow Columbias, saw a couple OG Columbias on Ebay yesterday that went straight Sunny Delight on em. And they were DS

Originally Posted by RocDaJs

Originally Posted by Roll 22

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Originally Posted by AirThompson

eKG%2BFlatline.jpg

Sorry sir, but there is noting more we could do
laugh.gif

Once Colombias go yellow they go yellow for good.

Damn that's a good one^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ahaahahah aababaahahaha! but damm this thread is starting to scare me *digs into closet to take a look at his columbias*

Back
Top Bottom