YELLOWED MIDSOLES on AF1s - any advice pls ?

I bought a tube of the toothpaste. I'll give it a shot one day this week, see how it performs. Hopefully, it works. Thanks for the tip.

I bought a tube of the toothpaste. I'll give it a shot one day this week, see how it performs. Hopefully, it works. Thanks for the tip.

Sea Goow actually works wonders.

I've used it on my blue Foams, some old Huaraches, and some Coach Sneakers that my Mom had.

Sea Goow actually works wonders.

I've used it on my blue Foams, some old Huaraches, and some Coach Sneakers that my Mom had.

The only problem I have with Sea Glow is having to babysit a pair of sneakers while in the sun to make sure the Sea Glow never trickles down into the glued areas.

I work 7 days a week, I don't have that kinda time.

With this tooth-whitening gel, is it just a matter of scrubbin' into the midsoles, or do I gotta give it the Sea Glow route and let it sit in the sun too?

Ohh, and with those black/red canvas AF1s, I noticed it's doin' work on the stitching. Is that really from the gel, or did you treat that with something else?

The only problem I have with Sea Glow is having to babysit a pair of sneakers while in the sun to make sure the Sea Glow never trickles down into the glued areas.

I work 7 days a week, I don't have that kinda time.

With this tooth-whitening gel, is it just a matter of scrubbin' into the midsoles, or do I gotta give it the Sea Glow route and let it sit in the sun too?

Ohh, and with those black/red canvas AF1s, I noticed it's doin' work on the stitching. Is that really from the gel, or did you treat that with something else?

Regardless of what you try to use it's gonna be hard to get yellow out of midsoles.

Seaglow is alright, I'm currently working on removing some yellowing out of the soles of my Carmine's. The problem with Seaglow is that it seems to take forever to take some of the yellowing off. I've been working on the Carmine's for a week now and it still hasn't removed the little yellowing it had.

Regardless of what you try to use it's gonna be hard to get yellow out of midsoles.

Seaglow is alright, I'm currently working on removing some yellowing out of the soles of my Carmine's. The problem with Seaglow is that it seems to take forever to take some of the yellowing off. I've been working on the Carmine's for a week now and it still hasn't removed the little yellowing it had.

scones sighting!
eek.gif

Are you guys realizing that you're tearing/chipping away the shoe when you suggest sanding to everybody?

You're not getting rid of the yellowing, you're getting rid of part of the shoe.

Someone with a right mind will not make their AF1 midsoles smoother than a newborn's #$%.

Are you guys realizing that you're tearing/chipping away the shoe when you suggest sanding to everybody?

You're not getting rid of the yellowing, you're getting rid of part of the shoe.

Someone with a right mind will not make their AF1 midsoles smoother than a newborn's #$%.

Back
Top Bottom