Yellowed Soles Appreciation

^
roll.gif
Simply a matter of opinion. I didn't think I would mess up someones day with my kicks laces. Some people like to switch up their laces. 

Not that is makes any difference but the lace lock is actually tinted dark charcoal (from black/metallic xvii). I used to hoop in these shoes all the time & the round XI styled laces dont stay tied well so I used lace locks from my XVII to keep them tied. These shoes are beat. I dont wear them for the looks I get.

Not that is makes any difference but the lace lock is actually tinted dark charcoal (from black/metallic xvii). I used to hoop in these shoes all the time & the round XI styled laces dont stay tied well so I used lace locks from my XVII to keep them tied. These shoes are beat. I dont wear them for the looks I get.

switching laces is fine, but there are some colors you just cant do, those grapes and VIs, ehhh..

switching laces is fine, but there are some colors you just cant do, those grapes and VIs, ehhh..

i'm not a fan of the yellowing of the soles. doesn't look right because i didn't buy them with yellow soles to start off with. v's and xi's are the worst imo with the yellow soles.

i'm not a fan of the yellowing of the soles. doesn't look right because i didn't buy them with yellow soles to start off with. v's and xi's are the worst imo with the yellow soles.

respect to you for still being proud and wearing them.

but id have no problem with non-yellowing shoes and am a fan of the new blue tint soles

respect to you for still being proud and wearing them.

but id have no problem with non-yellowing shoes and am a fan of the new blue tint soles

I hate the whole "adds character" argument.

Anyone that says that is a certified clown.

My 01 columbias yellowed and its made me scared to wear recent 11 and 5 retros because I dont want them lookin like that again.

I hate the whole "adds character" argument.

Anyone that says that is a certified clown.

My 01 columbias yellowed and its made me scared to wear recent 11 and 5 retros because I dont want them lookin like that again.

Back
Top Bottom