Yellowed Soles Appreciation

Originally Posted by DZaster

disgust-wwe.gif

You have the worst lace switches in history, and a black lace lock on Cool Greys? Can't take this dude seriously right now
DAAAMMMNNNNNNNN. HAHA Sorry first time being in here, but ya im not to down with lace switching. I thought of doing the same thing with the olives, but it doesnt look as good when the laces fuzz up. And the DMP VI should be left alone.

Originally Posted by DZaster

disgust-wwe.gif

You have the worst lace switches in history, and a black lace lock on Cool Greys? Can't take this dude seriously right now
DAAAMMMNNNNNNNN. HAHA Sorry first time being in here, but ya im not to down with lace switching. I thought of doing the same thing with the olives, but it doesnt look as good when the laces fuzz up. And the DMP VI should be left alone.

Originally Posted by Jack Rylands

I can't believe that other people care what laces are in your shoes. Everyone should do what they like! I swear this forum is filled with robots 
indifferent.gif

We care about sneakers obviously. So the same way that we can give props on a GOOD lace swap, there's no reason that we can't let the OP know just how bad his lace swaps are. 
It is in fact subjective to say that his swaps are bad, but they're just so TACKY that as a community, we feel obligated to at least TRY to open the OP's eyes. 
laugh.gif

If it bothers you OP, I'll stop. But please, I'm damn near BEGGING you, at least relieve those poor DMP VI's of the gold laces. YOU can't even think that those look good in them. 
frown.gif

I can't believe that other people care what laces are in your shoes. Everyone should do what they like! I swear this forum is filled with robots 
indifferent.gif

We care about sneakers obviously. So the same way that we can give props on a GOOD lace swap, there's no reason that we can't let the OP know just how bad his lace swaps are. 
It is in fact subjective to say that his swaps are bad, but they're just so TACKY that as a community, we feel obligated to at least TRY to open the OP's eyes. 
laugh.gif

If it bothers you OP, I'll stop. But please, I'm damn near BEGGING you, at least relieve those poor DMP VI's of the gold laces. YOU can't even think that those look good in them. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

I think that Metallic and Playoff V's look okay yellowed.
Space Jams and Concords are the only XI's that don't look bad yellowed.

I think that Metallic and Playoff V's look okay yellowed.
Space Jams and Concords are the only XI's that don't look bad yellowed.

Just a little bit of yellow for me on kicks 4-5 old and up. my favorite is on the OG concords. You can still see the blue tint

Just a little bit of yellow for me on kicks 4-5 old and up. my favorite is on the OG concords. You can still see the blue tint

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

It does not bother me at all. An opinion is just that...   ...an opinion, especially when it comes to an aesthetic matter. If anyone needs to open their eyes it may be the man you see in the mirror. My opinion is I my VIs look great with the gold laces. I have another pair with stock laces that I also wear and even a DS pair on ice. So since Ive worn these regularly I put some contrasting in laces to switch up their style. 

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

It does not bother me at all. An opinion is just that...   ...an opinion, especially when it comes to an aesthetic matter. If anyone needs to open their eyes it may be the man you see in the mirror. My opinion is I my VIs look great with the gold laces. I have another pair with stock laces that I also wear and even a DS pair on ice. So since Ive worn these regularly I put some contrasting in laces to switch up their style. 

I have a question, I have a pair of [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Jordan 6's the white and midnight navy's from 2000 and the toe box of the mid sole is yellowing like crazy. Does anyone know of anyways to fix that ? Ill post pictures if needed..[/font]

I have a question, I have a pair of [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Jordan 6's the white and midnight navy's from 2000 and the toe box of the mid sole is yellowing like crazy. Does anyone know of anyways to fix that ? Ill post pictures if needed..[/font]

as long as the midsole/upper/laces are clean i dont give 2 craps about yellowing...its inevitable...if any or all of the prior 3 are dirty/beat and grimed out then yellowing would crush me

as long as the midsole/upper/laces are clean i dont give 2 craps about yellowing...its inevitable...if any or all of the prior 3 are dirty/beat and grimed out then yellowing would crush me

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by JMilionair

Of course Icey soles look better, its a fact, but personally it doesnt bother me too much because its going to happen regardless. I say No to Sea Glo! lol. IMO if im going to go through the trouble to do all that I might as well just buy another pair and keep it movin, im just saying.
Thats an opinion, but agreed. 
Some shoes look okay yellow, just don't like piss yellow or brown. A friend has 03 white cements 3's and the heel tabs are slighty yellowed but the rest of the shoe is mint, it looks dope.

Yellowing is going to happen down the road so enjoy your shoes while you can.

Yeah I feel you some do look okay and some not so good but I agree, might as well rock them while you can.

Back
Top Bottom