Yellowed Soles Appreciation

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by JMilionair

Of course Icey soles look better, its a fact, but personally it doesnt bother me too much because its going to happen regardless. I say No to Sea Glo! lol. IMO if im going to go through the trouble to do all that I might as well just buy another pair and keep it movin, im just saying.
Thats an opinion, but agreed. 
Some shoes look okay yellow, just don't like piss yellow or brown. A friend has 03 white cements 3's and the heel tabs are slighty yellowed but the rest of the shoe is mint, it looks dope.

Yellowing is going to happen down the road so enjoy your shoes while you can.

Yeah I feel you some do look okay and some not so good but I agree, might as well rock them while you can.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

switching laces is fine, but there are some colors you just cant do, those grapes and VIs, ehhh..

I agree, grapes look bad but i think those VI's are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

switching laces is fine, but there are some colors you just cant do, those grapes and VIs, ehhh..

I agree, grapes look bad but i think those VI's are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Thank you. And yeah... the grapes laces aren't really anywhere near emerald green. Def the worst looking out the bunch.

^ Thank you. And yeah... the grapes laces aren't really anywhere near emerald green. Def the worst looking out the bunch.

I know this is the Jordan forum, but do you guys think any of the foamposites look good (or at least don't look terrible) with yellowed soles?

I know this is the Jordan forum, but do you guys think any of the foamposites look good (or at least don't look terrible) with yellowed soles?

Originally Posted by swetooth9

the cactuses look dope yellow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swetooth9

the cactuses look dope yellow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

loved when they were icey, wore 'em till they yellowed, and they never lost any of that love "just because" they did. what am I going to, wait till tha next retro, and gripe about tha shape? nahhh....
grin.gif

loved when they were icey, wore 'em till they yellowed, and they never lost any of that love "just because" they did. what am I going to, wait till tha next retro, and gripe about tha shape? nahhh....
grin.gif

my concords have slight yellowing, wore them once, and honestly, they look great, i think cool greys look good with a little yellowing too

my concords have slight yellowing, wore them once, and honestly, they look great, i think cool greys look good with a little yellowing too

original owner.  these have been through EVERYTHING.  still one of my favorite pairs.  the soles are literally crap brown.
SfDpB.jpg

original owner.  these have been through EVERYTHING.  still one of my favorite pairs.  the soles are literally crap brown.
SfDpB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom