Yes!!! NIKE SB HI" GUCCI" DUNKS confirmed for the 4th qt.{NO GUM SOLE}

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Re-stocks are going to happen on this shoe...A few store owners told me they are in the process of trying
In that case maybe ill pick up a pair after all lol

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by wish112

Yea these went pretty fast.. I got a 10 looking for a 13. Hit me if you in the SOCAL area..

LOL, this is why the system is messed up, cause you got fools buying 3 full sizes too small/big to try and trade for their size. Also why this thread will get locked too.
Exactly....1/2 size-1 sz I understand, but 3 sizes??

How likely is it that someone is going to have a 13 that wears sz 10?

Just got my size FIFTEEN ...yes that is size 15, prolly the only one in the whole damn nation with em...paid a bit over retail but thats the price of being agiant

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by wish112

Yea these went pretty fast.. I got a 10 looking for a 13. Hit me if you in the SOCAL area..

LOL, this is why the system is messed up, cause you got fools buying 3 full sizes too small/big to try and trade for their size. Also why this thread will get locked too.
theres times when this makes sense. like if you have been waiting on your feet in the freezing cold for 8 hours waiting for a pair. you don'twant to leave empty handed

but if your copping pairs thru phone orders and the size is way off why bother giving them your cc. I gladly said no thanks to a couple of phone orders thatdidn't end up having my size but had others

ok first of all before you start talking non sense the in font of me took the 13 and he was a 11. so what do you have to say now? Yall are so funny. Ive seenpeople 5"8 size 9 buy a 13 so quit your crying. If you dont like what i have to say then dont comment. Just go on to the next one. Thanks Have a bless day

yo technique hit me up if you hear anything, im STILL trying to get my pair. also, what happened at technique....i was there last friday morning, dudes wereacting pretty civilized.

Socal area Transport is releasing them this Saturday Nov. 21st they open at 11am and there charging 150. Hope that helps.

finally got my pair... got my size 9 thru phone order for 130 shipped
pimp.gif
... they sold out there so ya... but these shoes are piff but im not going to lie the quality is blah
smh.gif
... you would think that since its a QS that nike would step it up with thequality...for those who dont have them i hope you guys find a place with them... i definitely would be patient and not pay the 200 price some places arecharging...anyway i put the red and black laces to decide which to choose... no im not going to wear it like this
laugh.gif
... but ya wat looks better?
9a03s5.jpg
http://stickam.com/beautifulmamas

the public has spoken and black it is... i took the red laces off asap when i got the hint here
laugh.gif

I guess its just me I prefer the red laces...I wanted to add more color to the shoe...as the green/black make em kinda drab to me.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

so how much do these run for ? id love a sz 11 but i aint paying more than 150.
Fly out to a state/city/county where everyone knows each other by name and you can probably get it for retail.

Back
Top Bottom