Yet another female post...lol

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by Derek916

you messed up when you went to her table.
yea b/c it shows you need her and your intrest in her are stronger that what hers is for you... so nah playa you aint up on yo game. I'd suggest you stop writing in ya play book with crayons
My dude.....

Yea he is right. But that position was really hard to manipulate to your advantage. When she told you "YOU come" it's almost impossible to say "no" cause 1.You diss her infront of your people, making it hard to comeback from that (chicks like jerks anyway so it's really awin win if ya say no) 2. Once you agree.... you become the chaser = You have to gain HER aproval instead of her trying to gain your aproval.

Seems like you might be diggin her too much and it is affecting your so called "game"

next time when she pulls one of these just say "nvm then" and proceed to do your thing.... just don't be too harsh, say it in a jokingly way.

Yea your game needs some reviewing cause you are doing it wrong. The worst thing you can do is show weakeness like you showed her.

I suggest you don't talk to her for a couple days to see if she really interested, if she is she will contact you first..... if not and you really want her, then proceed to contact her but dont act like a simp.
you writing your playbook with crayons to huh?
Could not explain it

But it would be real messed up to just say "no" infront of his people he was sitting with

op messed up by asking her in the first place.... placed himself in an awkward situation, acting like all needy and asking her "sit with me" heshould have gone up to her or not acknowledge her at all.

guess my playbook is different than yours...... but I have field experience
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Derek916

you messed up when you went to her table.
yea b/c it shows you need her and your intrest in her are stronger that what hers is for you... so nah playa you aint up on yo game. I'd suggest you stop writing in ya play book with crayons
My dude.....

Yea he is right. But that position was really hard to manipulate to your advantage. When she told you "YOU come" it's almost impossible to say "no" cause 1.You diss her infront of your people, making it hard to comeback from that (chicks like jerks anyway so it's really awin win if ya say no) 2. Once you agree.... you become the chaser = You have to gain HER aproval instead of her trying to gain your aproval.

Seems like you might be diggin her too much and it is affecting your so called "game"

next time when she pulls one of these just say "nvm then" and proceed to do your thing.... just don't be too harsh, say it in a jokingly way.

Yea your game needs some reviewing cause you are doing it wrong. The worst thing you can do is show weakeness like you showed her.

I suggest you don't talk to her for a couple days to see if she really interested, if she is she will contact you first..... if not and you really want her, then proceed to contact her but dont act like a simp.
you writing your playbook with crayons to huh?
Could not explain it

But it would be real messed up to just say "no" infront of his people he was sitting with

op messed up by asking her in the first place.... placed himself in an awkward situation, acting like all needy and asking her "sit with me" he should have gone up to her or not acknowledge her at all.

guess my playbook is different than yours...... but I have field experience
indifferent.gif
aaigt mayne

Back
Top Bottom