Yet another post about advice / opinions on female activity

Alright, I'll give y'all the main points and the detailed story in a spoiler or somethin.

• I'm taken
  • I have a good lookin female friend who occasionally crashes at my place (she knows I'm taken), she's a virgin
  • We went to the same party last night and both ended up crashing there
  • She asked if I wanted to crash w/ her in one of the two small beds in the house, I said yes (in my defense, there were no other beds in the house that weren't taken completely)
  • We ended up cuddling and spooning the whole night / holding hands with my arm over her / her head on my chest
  • This isn't the first time this has happened, but the only reason why I don't say anything is because I think that she don't want me like that, she only wants someone there ya know?
If you want more details to what happened, it's below in the spoiler and it's a long description.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
The full story is gonna be detailed so you get more of a sense of what happened.

I got invited by my homie to go to a party tonight with him and his girl (who is also my friend) and a couple of her friends. We'll call his girl Ashley, and we'll call my homie Zack. The party was at Zack's cousin's house.

I said yes cause I was bored as @#$% yesterday so he ends up pickin me up. We go meet Ashley and her friends at a sushi bar to get some dinner in before we head out and it turns out that one of Ashley's friends is the girl that I've mentioned above, who's crashed at my place multiple times, all times leading to us cuddling / spooning / gettin hella close. We'll call her Cydney. I notice her there and just say hello but try not to pay too much attention to her because I think she's really bad and I didn't wanna come off as thirsty. (Because I'm not) The other girl doesn't really matter cause she isn't a factor in the story.

We go to the party and drink and hang out with some pretty suspect people that I've never met before but they're all friends of Zack so everything was coo. The guys there kept asking me if Cydney was my girl because they wanted to see if they could get it in and they knew that I knew her from seeing me talk to her. I said no and told them good luck cause she ain't like that really. They said ight and asked if we were just friends. I told them yes and the night went on. Through the night, the guys were all trynna get around her and be all over her but I stepped back and didn't say anything cause she can hold her own. I was doin my own thing for the whole night really, chillin talkin to the people I just met.

Come towards the end of the night, Zack and Ashley are in Zack's car foolin around and I'm trynna find a place to crash. I find a bedroom with two small mattress' on the floor. One of them had this dude who was my beerpong partner laying on it with some girl and I asked him if the other bed was taken, he said no. Cydney comes out of nowhere and tells me and him that she had already called dibs on it. I said "@#$#, ight." and I laughed.

She says "Do you just wanna share the bed? You can protect me from anyone trynna crawl into bed with me in the middle of the night." and I said sure.

We crawl into the bed and it's so damn small that my wide set self can barely fit on it if I lay on my back or stomach, so I'm almost falling off the bed. I laugh and tell her that I'm fallin off the bed and she says "Then come closer." in this soft @#$ voice that I never hear from her and pulls me in to a spooning position. Instinct kicked in and I put my arm onto her side and my hand on her stomach, she grabs my hand and holds it.

It was pretty much spooning for half of the night until I told her I wanted to lay on my back. I laid on my back and put my arm around her neck and she puts her head on my chest and puts her arm over my body. We slept and laid in those two positions throughout the night whenever we felt like moving.

I got up hella early in the morning for a bit to get some water and I run into the house owner (who was all over her and asked me if we were together) and he goes
"I thought you two were just friends?" in a sort of sarcastic tone and gives me a smile.
I say "Yeah, we are." and I laugh a bit.
He says "Man, she was eyein' you the whole night.. don't trip man she real cute."
I go "Yeah, she is real cute huh?" and sip on my cup of water.
I finished my water and headed back to the room for the last time of the night.

Sad part is, I was thinkin in my head "She's more than cute tho.."

In the morning, Zack and Ashley were textin me all this about how I wanted to give her the D and it was so obvious and I must have been tryin hella hard to get it in since I was sleeping with her. (They were in the car and didn't know how we ended up in bed together) I asked Cydney if she felt like I was tryin hella hard to get w/ her last night and she said no, and that she has no idea where they're getting that idea from.

What do y'all think, my NT brethren?
nerd.gif
Every time that she crashes at my place after we drink or kick it at a party (been about 4 times now), she ends up cuddling and spooning with me, and we weren't completely faded. This is the first time that we crashed together and other people saw us. Y'all think she's feelin me and just doesn't wanna say anything cause I'm taken?
30t6p3b.gif
she got me confused as #$%# and I don't wanna ask her and have it be all awkward. 
mad.gif

It's a trap. Fall back from sharing a bed and cuddling and watch what happens...

If you're claiming to be taken what are you doing with a next chick in your bed to begin with?
30t6p3b.gif

You're losing..
Shes getting the attention, emotional support, friendship, and cuddle action all while keeping her v-card.

You are risking a relationship and not eeeeem close to getting the yambs.

Smarten up Nas

I realize that I'm in a relationship but I honestly didn't see this coming from a mile away until it started happening. I've been trynna stop myself from letting her crash at my place and she hasn't since the last time, but I foreal was just gonna try and make sure that some grimey @#$ dude didn't crawl in w/ her cause she woulda went off. 
eyes.gif

I feel what you're sayin tho about losing tho but am I really losing if I don't want a relationship with her?

And to be real, if she gave me the opportunity to smash, I don't think I'd take it. She's cute and all but I wouldn't smash behind my girls back. I wouldn't be able to pull myself to it.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

I realize that I'm in a relationship but I honestly didn't see this coming from a mile away until it started happening. I've been trynna stop myself from letting her crash at my place and she hasn't since the last time, but I foreal was just gonna try and make sure that some grimey @#$ dude didn't crawl in w/ her cause she woulda went off. 
eyes.gif

I feel what you're sayin tho about losing tho but am I really losing if I don't want a relationship with her?

And to be real, if she gave me the opportunity to smash, I don't think I'd take it. She's cute and all but I wouldn't smash behind my girls back. I wouldn't be able to pull myself to it.
tired.gif

Then it doesn't matter if chick is truly interested or not. Just stop cuddling with her. You're causing yourself stress for no reason and if your girl ever finds out it looks really bad

OP, is she feeling you? Ma man you're holding hands, cuddling, and sharing a beds?
tumblr_m3eyk732Pz1r8rxw2o5_500.gif

OP this is how it is. Most girls love dudes that are taken. They like the satisfaction of breaking something good up.There's a chance shes genuine, and a slimmer chance shes a virgin. Knock it down because their attention span is shorter then a fish.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

OP, is she feeling you? Ma man you're holding hands, cuddling, and sharing a beds?
OP this is how it is. Most girls love dudes that are taken. They like the satisfaction of breaking something good up.There's a chance shes genuine, and a slimmer chance shes a virgin. Knock it down because their attention span is shorter then a fish.

roll.gif

Nah she really is a virgin.. her friend told me that a while ago.

And to everyone sayin to stop it, trust me bruh I have been trying since she crashed at my place last time. I told myself no more, (and she has tried since then to come over, I said no) it seems that I'm just weak when I've been drinking or something
ohwell.gif

Alright, I'll give y'all the main points and the detailed story in a spoiler or somethin.

• I'm taken
  • I have a good lookin female friend who occasionally crashes at my place (she knows I'm taken), she's a virgin
  • She asked if I wanted to crash w/ her in one of the two small beds in the house, I said yes (in my defense, there were no other beds in the house that weren't taken completely)
  • We ended up cuddling and spooning the whole night / holding hands with my arm over her / her head on my chest
  • This isn't the first time this has happened, but the only reason why I don't say anything is because I think that she don't want me like that, she only wants someone there ya know?
If you want more details to what happened, it's below in the spoiler and it's a long description.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
The full story is gonna be detailed so you get more of a sense of what happened.

I got invited by my homie to go to a party tonight with him and his girl (who is also my friend) and a couple of her friends. We'll call his girl Ashley, and we'll call my homie Zack. The party was at Zack's cousin's house.

I said yes cause I was bored as @#$% yesterday so he ends up pickin me up. We go meet Ashley and her friends at a sushi bar to get some dinner in before we head out and it turns out that one of Ashley's friends is the girl that I've mentioned above, who's crashed at my place multiple times, all times leading to us cuddling / spooning / gettin hella close. We'll call her Cydney. I notice her there and just say hello but try not to pay too much attention to her because I think she's really bad and I didn't wanna come off as thirsty. (Because I'm not) The other girl doesn't really matter cause she isn't a factor in the story.

We go to the party and drink and hang out with some pretty suspect people that I've never met before but they're all friends of Zack so everything was coo. The guys there kept asking me if Cydney was my girl because they wanted to see if they could get it in and they knew that I knew her from seeing me talk to her. I said no and told them good luck cause she ain't like that really. They said ight and asked if we were just friends. I told them yes and the night went on. Through the night, the guys were all trynna get around her and be all over her but I stepped back and didn't say anything cause she can hold her own. I was doin my own thing for the whole night really, chillin talkin to the people I just met.

Come towards the end of the night, Zack and Ashley are in Zack's car foolin around and I'm trynna find a place to crash. I find a bedroom with two small mattress' on the floor. One of them had this dude who was my beerpong partner laying on it with some girl and I asked him if the other bed was taken, he said no. Cydney comes out of nowhere and tells me and him that she had already called dibs on it. I said "@#$#, ight." and I laughed.

She says "Do you just wanna share the bed? You can protect me from anyone trynna crawl into bed with me in the middle of the night." and I said sure.

We crawl into the bed and it's so damn small that my wide set self can barely fit on it if I lay on my back or stomach, so I'm almost falling off the bed. I laugh and tell her that I'm fallin off the bed and she says "Then come closer." in this soft @#$ voice that I never hear from her and pulls me in to a spooning position. Instinct kicked in and I put my arm onto her side and my hand on her stomach, she grabs my hand and holds it.

It was pretty much spooning for half of the night until I told her I wanted to lay on my back. I laid on my back and put my arm around her neck and she puts her head on my chest and puts her arm over my body. We slept and laid in those two positions throughout the night whenever we felt like moving.

I got up hella early in the morning for a bit to get some water and I run into the house owner (who was all over her and asked me if we were together) and he goes
"I thought you two were just friends?" in a sort of sarcastic tone and gives me a smile.
He says "Man, she was eyein' you the whole night.. don't trip man she real cute."

In the morning, Zack and Ashley were textin me all this about how I wanted to give her the D and it was so obvious and I must have been tryin hella hard to get it in since I was sleeping with her. (They were in the car and didn't know how we ended up in bed together) I asked Cydney if she felt like I was tryin hella hard to get w/ her last night and she said no, and that she has no idea where they're getting that idea from.

nerd.gif
Every time that she crashes at my place after we drink or kick it at a party (been about 4 times now), she ends up cuddling and spooning with me, and we weren't completely faded. This is the first time that we crashed together and other people saw us. Y'all think she's feelin me and just doesn't wanna say anything cause I'm taken?
30t6p3b.gif
she got me confused as #$%# and I don't wanna ask her and have it be all awkward. 
mad.gif

Soo cute!!!
The only advice is make a move...You're probably already friend zoned as it is, but the fact that she's a virgin still gives you hope. You just need to step up. You obviously don't care that you're in a relationship because your post significantly highlights this other girl with only a mention of being taken here and there. Do it. The worse thing is never knowing or passing up opportunities.

roll.gif

And to everyone sayin to stop it, trust me bruh I have been trying since she crashed at my place last time. I told myself no more, (and she has tried since then to come over, I said no) it seems that I'm just weak when I've been drinking or something
ohwell.gif
But you said you wouldn't smash. Say that she comes on to you when you're drunk and wants more than cuddling what would happen?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

• I'm taken
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Soo cute!!!
The only advice is make a move...You're probably already friend zoned as it is, but the fact that she's a virgin still gives you hope. You just need to step up. You obviously don't care that you're in a relationship because your post significantly highlights this other girl with only a mention of being taken here and there. Do it. The worse thing is never knowing or passing up opportunities.
Didn't think that responses like this would come up..

I don't know man, you're right about my entire post.. I have no idea what I'm gonna do that's why i took it to NT.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

• I'm taken
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Soo cute!!!

Real talk.

I always end up regretting the things I pass up a lot more than the things I do that could be considered mistakes.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

roll.gif

ohwell.gif
But you said you wouldn't smash. Say that she comes on to you when you're drunk and wants more than cuddling what would happen?
That's the golden question I think and I honestly don't know the answer.. I know what it should be and I have my mind set to say nothing but I just don't know

Originally Posted by presequel

dead your relationship officially. its already dead.

Damn son y'all makin it seem like I smash this chick regularly and have no shame in it.

I know what I'm doin ain't right but I ain't makin this a clear decision in my mind to try and get it in dude. I do feel guilty. My relationship is a whole different story. I'm not asking about my relationship and what to do there.

Your messing up bro.

Stay faithful to yours. If she wants somebody there, get her a dog or a E-harmony account.

I don't wanna see you coming back on this forum with the "Feels Batman" meme after your main girl finds out.

You want us to confirm that she's feeling you..even though u have no plans on stepping to her anyway..

Bruh, here are the brownie points, congratulations she's feeling u..u can go back to ur girl now

Back
Top Bottom