YG- My Crazy Life March 18

Never really followed dude... only listened to My Hitta, so I had no expectations. Decided to give it a listen off the strength of Jeezy and hearing Boosie talk about him in a interview the other day

Album is flames.... joint flows and ery track got a bounce to it.

Bicken Back Being Bool
Really Be
Meet the Flockers
Sorry Momma
Me and My B

my favs right now

Don't sleep.
I've never listened to YG, but I'm going to support homie on the 18th.
Album really surprised me. Probably my favorite album this year.
I may have to check out his mixtapes now.

oh yea this about to get some serious spins this summer ....I definitely gotta get some new subs

Album is flames. Way to set the summer off. I'm as East coast as it gets, but Illove music that you can tell it's regionality, and this really sounds like some West coast sh**.

Makes me feel like stacking and gangbanging or something lol.

So I cut all the skit off each song. Album is 45 minutes and that's include the bonus songs on the deluxe :smh:

Son's flow reminds me of Silkk the Shocker at times :lol:

Album is cold though. I'll cop the standard on Tuesday

Also, the Westcoast is killing it right now.

Bigtime. I've been waiting on a legit resurgence from the West for awhile now, and it's cool to see, even though I'm not necessarily a fan of everybody coming out.

Album is flames. Way to set the summer off. I'm as East coast as it gets, but I love music that you can tell it's regionality, and this really sounds like some West coast sh**.

Makes me feel like stacking and gangbanging or something lol.

THIS, and I wish there was more of it

Last edited:
Do It To Ya - YG cheating on his girl
Me & My bi*ch - Girl cheated on him
then it goes to the next track asking her...

Who Do You Love
900x900px-LL-273cec7f_picasion-com_45837473e62b389047f1fffd10ffa6ba.gif

allhood-blood-walk-o.gif

Yeah this album is bumpin, not really a fan of Mustard but all his stuff make you wanna dance.

This is why LA loves YG, he's consistent with the sound. House parties goin up to this starting tonight

Fo huuuuunid

I think what also makes this album so good is the flow of the album. Similar to Kendrick's.....The transition from song to song is excellent. Almost tells a story.

Big kudos for whoever executive produced this joint.

in other news

"i would pinky swear but my pinky ring too big"

:stoneface:

every time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom