YG- My Crazy Life March 18

Had to stop playing this until I go buy the physical tomorrow. Overall, this might be my favorite drop thus far in 2014. Dude came out of total left field with this.

Had to stop playing this until I go buy the physical tomorrow. Overall, this might be my favorite drop thus far in 2014. Dude came out of total left field with this.

Haven't bought an album in years, but I'm supporting homie tomorrow.

Damn man pretty impressed by this album.  Went in thinking there was gonna  be a handful of ratchet anthems I might  enjoy, left digesting a complete and thorough album reminiscent of classic 90's west coast rap.   Love YG's honesty there's a lot of real **** on here. 

meet the flockers might be my favorite joint after bpt

aint a safe i can't cracc, that's on crip
im with my pirus from compton we gon pass and get rich

ay

thank god/sorry momma is slept on too

you gon treat me like this? And you know I have seizures.. you know I take pain pills for headaches and fevers
damn, now I'm feelin less than a man, cause you birth me and I was actin like I couldn't understand

|I

sorry momma, lemme take some weight off your shoulders

Last edited:
Listened through this once and I could already tell this will be on rotation in the whip for a while. :smokin

-Drew

man this a summer album foreal. the subs in the whip about to blow because these beats knockin :lol:

Pretty solid summer album. There's only 4-5 songs I really Rick with and plan on keeping in the rotation, but there's nothing outright bad. It does have a pretty distinct West coast sound, which is a major plus.

This is why LA loves YG, he's consistent with the sound. House parties goin up to this starting tonight

Fo huuuuunid
you ain't eva lied---every time I go home my homegirl play some new YG track that every is on.

Personally the ***** sound like he was in slow classes as a youngin' but he makes songs that you can groove to. No way would I ever BUY an album of his though. I'd DL, maybe listen if it is available on Spotify.

you ain't eva lied---every time I go home my homegirl play some new YG track that every is on.

Personally the ***** sound like he was in slow classes as a youngin' but he makes songs that you can groove to. No way would I ever BUY an album of his though. I'd DL, maybe listen if it is available on Spotify.

wut?

I'm on Meet the Flockers right :x :pimp:

I go to look up some of his old stuff and I find out me and this _ got the same birthday. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom