YG- My Crazy Life March 18

im going to join the blood gang after listening to this...whos with me son..we can start a niketalk chapter

Just listened to it and I was surprised at how cohesive and well this album flows from skits to tracks. Great job on whoever put the album together. "Sorry Momma", "My Hitta" & "Left Right" are the best tracks on the album. I wouldn't purchase this album but I'd definitely stream it again.

"BPT" & "Bompton" are the intro and outros. I don't understand cause they mean the same thing. Eh whatever.

Just listened to it and I was surprised at how cohesive and well this album flows from skits to tracks. Great job on whoever put the album together. "Sorry Momma", "My Hitta" & "Left Right" are the best tracks on the album. I wouldn't purchase this album but I'd definitely stream it again.

"BPT" & "Bompton" are the intro and outros. I don't understand cause they mean the same thing. Eh whatever.

My hitta and Left Right are the best tracks? Interesting. Sorry momma is the outro. Bompton is a bonus song and has been out for a minute.

Man I wish he would've rapped over the beat that starts playing when they break into the house.

Crazy to see all the support dudes album is getting, them old yg threads we had were ghost towns

Best Single tracks maybe…Overall songs tho..nah.. I Just Wanna Party x 1AM x Bicking Back Being Bool x Really Be…
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

'Hamad threw a right, duck, hit him with the left, bop-bop!
Two to the chin, bop! One to the chest
One to the ribs, the haymaker didn't connect
Dropped him but didn't stomp him cause that's disrespect

:smokin

First, you find a house and scope it out
Find a Chinese neighborhood, cause they don't believe in bank accounts
Second, you find a crew and a driver, someone who ring the doorbell
And someone that ain't scared to do what it doooo

Feels like this is an 90s album. Skits flow smoothly and so does the album. Had me hitting the seawalk three songs in haha 

I like this album a lot. Some real Westcoast 90's music. And if people are still wondering if Dr Dre has any influence other than some headphones, listen to this. Dr Dre birthed albums like this.

I like the album. I heard them dogg pound samples in there. Gangster Rap has always been bittersweet for me. I know i shouldnt be listening to it especially as a female...but so many relatables growing up with 7 brothers smh. lol

My hitta and Left Right are the best tracks? Interesting. Sorry momma is the outro. Bompton is a bonus song and has been out for a minute.

Man I wish he would've rapped over the beat that starts playing when they break into the house.

Oh yes! "Really Be" is one I left out, my bad. Dope. Actually best song on the album.

MY ***** TIRON FINALLY DROPPING A FOLLOW UP TO KETCHUP!?
When is the album dropping?
The album, ain't no telling. Summer time, though. I'm coming in the summer time and it's going to be on some real turnt up **** so be ready to turn up.

From an interview off complex that was posted today

Might have to pick up that album , This is one of my favorite joint thus far . From toot it and boot it dude improve a lot .

Back
Top Bottom