81c26db54c052cd723b8e91b7b9bfd9e2f4b76f1.pjpg

Air ups..Yeezy's ..V's...Up tempos
pimp.gif
 , White/red 13's lookin dope too....

Polo beanie and Seahawks snapback for myself:

03736fa553a802d7c9e3270d8dad1dd504278fc0.pjpg

81c26db54c052cd723b8e91b7b9bfd9e2f4b76f1.pjpg

Uptempos for $80 Thanks again Adrian

$80 for the olympic air more uptempos?? Must be a typo lol probaly $180. If it was $80 I need your connect because I need a pair for the right price haha.

$80 for the olympic air more uptempos?? Must be a typo lol probaly $180. If it was $80 I need your connect because I need a pair for the right price haha.

Originally Posted by sneakerking2033

its called the 50% off.

Originally Posted by sneakerking2033

its called the 50% off.

Originally Posted by bamz

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I have the 2010 flints so don't take this wrong (like everyone on NT likes to)

but I can't get over how POOR the mesh looks in pictures.

you're right in picture they do look crappy but hey! that's what we paid for

are you kidding me? you are settling for crappy stuff when we are paying MORE for retros than when they originally released?

Originally Posted by bamz

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I have the 2010 flints so don't take this wrong (like everyone on NT likes to)

but I can't get over how POOR the mesh looks in pictures.

you're right in picture they do look crappy but hey! that's what we paid for

are you kidding me? you are settling for crappy stuff when we are paying MORE for retros than when they originally released?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Thanks fellas for the compliments, Joe, Jed, Rico, Ant,technique, and Lwerd.. much appreciated

Not sure if you were talking to me but I grabbed volts on NDC clearance... they also hit some outlets recently

Those Footaction dunks are sick, I remember the quality those were made with. I had the black/red and black/blue, quality was better than the 1s.... real talk.

Air forces up there with the gum sole are sick btw

Some NDC Clearance pick ups from that 25% off sale.. NSW..Brasil, Usa soccer hoodie and USA mens bball hoodie... Livestrong tees, Brooklyn Circus tees from black friday sale and military jacket and shirts from RL sale

Just gotta say I'm always impressed with NSW quality, always on point..
smokin.gif
dope pickup as always Kal

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Thanks fellas for the compliments, Joe, Jed, Rico, Ant,technique, and Lwerd.. much appreciated

Not sure if you were talking to me but I grabbed volts on NDC clearance... they also hit some outlets recently

Those Footaction dunks are sick, I remember the quality those were made with. I had the black/red and black/blue, quality was better than the 1s.... real talk.

Air forces up there with the gum sole are sick btw

Some NDC Clearance pick ups from that 25% off sale.. NSW..Brasil, Usa soccer hoodie and USA mens bball hoodie... Livestrong tees, Brooklyn Circus tees from black friday sale and military jacket and shirts from RL sale

Just gotta say I'm always impressed with NSW quality, always on point..
smokin.gif
dope pickup as always Kal

very dope pickups on the trainers....3's...pattas....and damn....those beautiful air ups! wish i would stumble on a pair 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

very dope pickups on the trainers....3's...pattas....and damn....those beautiful air ups! wish i would stumble on a pair 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom