YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

Really jealous of all these Cool Grey XI's going around...might need to bite the bullet and splurge for a pair this week (if I can still find them anywhere)

Really jealous of all these Cool Grey XI's going around...might need to bite the bullet and splurge for a pair this week (if I can still find them anywhere)

Holiday 2010 is officially dominated. Just copped the Kobe's this morning. It was an easy cop but there were 30-40 in line at my local HOH. #blessed.  

Holiday 2010 is officially dominated. Just copped the Kobe's this morning. It was an easy cop but there were 30-40 in line at my local HOH. #blessed.  

Originally Posted by Hugo

hey fresh. how does the KD feel?

They feel ok, A lil stiff, but i guess walking around in them for a lil will./shall help..

and S dulb you crazy boy, how was ya X mas? got everything you wanted?

Originally Posted by Hugo

hey fresh. how does the KD feel?

They feel ok, A lil stiff, but i guess walking around in them for a lil will./shall help..

and S dulb you crazy boy, how was ya X mas? got everything you wanted?

also picked up the cool greys, finally got the laser blues, and just couldnt pull the trigger on any of the christmas day shoes..... although I did like the Lebrons and KDIIIs

also picked up the cool greys, finally got the laser blues, and just couldnt pull the trigger on any of the christmas day shoes..... although I did like the Lebrons and KDIIIs

1z3xw84.jpg

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

kinda feel like i slept on the lebrons.....damn.

Kinda feel like i slept on everything but the CG's. Think i went a little od on them and missed out on the Grinches and LeBrons.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

kinda feel like i slept on the lebrons.....damn.

Kinda feel like i slept on everything but the CG's. Think i went a little od on them and missed out on the Grinches and LeBrons.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom