YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

Not quite that ^^^
laugh.gif

But I am very happy with what I got. Great shoe. 

And the SB's are the Janoski's  

edit: decided to throw a pic of them up there

Not quite that ^^^
laugh.gif

Where's everyone getting those Kobes and Lebrons? I didn't hear anything about them, but saw both players wearing them during the game on Saturday.

oreo 6s from a Nike outlet thanks to a gift card my mom gave me

and 13s from my girlfriend

Also got a new watch

and a ton of gift cards, one of which I bought a few jeans and necessities from my job. Merry Christmas to me! I hope everyone else had a good one.

Where's everyone getting those Kobes and Lebrons? I didn't hear anything about them, but saw both players wearing them during the game on Saturday.

oreo 6s from a Nike outlet thanks to a gift card my mom gave me

and 13s from my girlfriend

Also got a new watch

and a ton of gift cards, one of which I bought a few jeans and necessities from my job. Merry Christmas to me! I hope everyone else had a good one.

Originally Posted by Henri2310

Not quite that ^^^
laugh.gif

Probably too quick to ask, but hows the comfort on the under armours?  I always wondered what those would be like to hoop in, they look 
pimp.gif
 from the pics

Originally Posted by Henri2310

Not quite that ^^^
laugh.gif

Probably too quick to ask, but hows the comfort on the under armours?  I always wondered what those would be like to hoop in, they look 
pimp.gif
 from the pics

img00350201012270210.jpg

New skating shoes, and newish guitar, American standard Squire.
As for Christmas, a new guitar my parents bought should be here in 2 weeks, and a bunch of band shirts that my sis and bro bought me
I bought the Squire like 2 weeks ago and the shoes on Thursday, I just got back home from Houston tonight

img00350201012270210.jpg

New skating shoes, and newish guitar, American standard Squire.
As for Christmas, a new guitar my parents bought should be here in 2 weeks, and a bunch of band shirts that my sis and bro bought me
I bought the Squire like 2 weeks ago and the shoes on Thursday, I just got back home from Houston tonight

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

ucasta- thats cool, baby concords are fresh
weareallequal: those tim's are a thing of beauty dude- nice pickup
@fresh: those christmas lebrons are nice lookin' bro,

*sidenote: went to check out the XIII's and CG's today- the white/red XIII's have gotten a mix of reviews quality-wise, and I must say- being a cynic- the quality surprised me- very comfortable and had a good/rich leather feel - a little rougher that the OG's - but very nice overall - just couldn't see paying retail for them personally (although other than the recent alt's and flint's - all of the retro XIII's have been well put together( 05's, cdp)).

I appreciate bro

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

ucasta- thats cool, baby concords are fresh
weareallequal: those tim's are a thing of beauty dude- nice pickup
@fresh: those christmas lebrons are nice lookin' bro,

*sidenote: went to check out the XIII's and CG's today- the white/red XIII's have gotten a mix of reviews quality-wise, and I must say- being a cynic- the quality surprised me- very comfortable and had a good/rich leather feel - a little rougher that the OG's - but very nice overall - just couldn't see paying retail for them personally (although other than the recent alt's and flint's - all of the retro XIII's have been well put together( 05's, cdp)).

I appreciate bro

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i know. damn.
mad.gif
. at least i got the durants. you influenced me on the durants, fresh.
pimp.gif

good looks Koopa..

and Fred, yea I know what you mean, and Cant wait for those pics..
pimp.gif

flint as usual
pimp.gif

Henri2310 love the color placement on those under armours, lemme know how those perform

And Cee sick  pickups, nice black foam max, love that colorway, esp with that silver tab, and Durants will be a big sleeper. X mas lebrons are
pimp.gif
 also

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i know. damn.
mad.gif
. at least i got the durants. you influenced me on the durants, fresh.
pimp.gif

good looks Koopa..

and Fred, yea I know what you mean, and Cant wait for those pics..
pimp.gif

flint as usual
pimp.gif

Henri2310 love the color placement on those under armours, lemme know how those perform

And Cee sick  pickups, nice black foam max, love that colorway, esp with that silver tab, and Durants will be a big sleeper. X mas lebrons are
pimp.gif
 also

DMV NTers. I know this is the wrong place to post this but I'm stuck at BWI until tomorrow. Where is this Dizzys place at and what else is around here? food wise and sneaker spots. thanks in advance.

The regional forum for the DMV is super dead and I posted there too but nothing.

DMV NTers. I know this is the wrong place to post this but I'm stuck at BWI until tomorrow. Where is this Dizzys place at and what else is around here? food wise and sneaker spots. thanks in advance.

The regional forum for the DMV is super dead and I posted there too but nothing.

Back
Top Bottom