YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

J Madness for me this month:

AJ 2010 Wade PE

AJ VI Carmine

AJ III White Cement

AJ 13 Playoff

The quality is not top notch IMO, if you look closely the right pair of the shoe is different from the left, its because I tried the right pair for a few minutes around the house, but I'd still get another pair at retail just coz it looks damn good.

J Madness for me this month:

AJ 2010 Wade PE

AJ VI Carmine

AJ III White Cement

AJ 13 Playoff

The quality is not top notch IMO, if you look closely the right pair of the shoe is different from the left, its because I tried the right pair for a few minutes around the house, but I'd still get another pair at retail just coz it looks damn good.

was able to double up on two 2008 phillies world series fitteds via ebay (sorry for the crappy iphone pics):

BONUS PICKUP: CLIFF LEE BACK WITH THE PHILS!

was able to double up on two 2008 phillies world series fitteds via ebay (sorry for the crappy iphone pics):

BONUS PICKUP: CLIFF LEE BACK WITH THE PHILS!

this season's Utd home kit with UCL badges...

and the name of one of Utd's former greats...
pimp.gif

Glory~ Glory~ Man United~!!! Arsenal can never beat us, even if they had pele and maradona in they prime

Glory~ Glory~ Man United~!!! Arsenal can never beat us, even if they had pele and maradona in they prime

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by jae626

Chelsea can......
grin.gif
AC Milan can....
embarassed.gif

Keepie Uppie- I have an Umbro LS w/his namesake. Stupid thing is itchy as hell to wear.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by jae626

Chelsea can......
grin.gif
AC Milan can....
embarassed.gif

Keepie Uppie- I have an Umbro LS w/his namesake. Stupid thing is itchy as hell to wear.

So last week I got an email from Eastbay stating I won my wishlist. had a bunch of different things than what i wound up getting but I took the gift card option. Worked out better as I was able to get 20% off the total of like 600 something. Not to mention the giftcard was for 500 and my wishlist was only for 400. Merry Xmas Eastbay!!!!!!

Sorry for the iPhone pics!

Feeling like @Mayor
laugh.gif

Lunar Fam, needed some all blacks. First pair of LG2's, mad comfy

First pair of Kobe V's. Going straight to the court.

The blue is sick on these 2010's, doesnt really show in the pic

Strictly beaters/balling

Had to get Brons new shoe, actually more comfortable than I expected

So last week I got an email from Eastbay stating I won my wishlist. had a bunch of different things than what i wound up getting but I took the gift card option. Worked out better as I was able to get 20% off the total of like 600 something. Not to mention the giftcard was for 500 and my wishlist was only for 400. Merry Xmas Eastbay!!!!!!

Sorry for the iPhone pics!

Feeling like @Mayor
laugh.gif

Lunar Fam, needed some all blacks. First pair of LG2's, mad comfy

First pair of Kobe V's. Going straight to the court.

The blue is sick on these 2010's, doesnt really show in the pic

Strictly beaters/balling

Had to get Brons new shoe, actually more comfortable than I expected

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Feeling like @Mayor
laugh.gif
Congrats on your pick ups
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
But, I wouldn't be comparing yourself to that obnoxious bloated hypebeast, Mayor. You'll actually be putting them to use instead of putting a caution tape and a body guard to keep people away from seeing his bullcrap!

Back
Top Bottom