YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

Originally Posted by Stixx

Damn tooth.... no words for those, they wearable?
yessir.  they were worn just enough to keep them alive and stored well so the soles are still springy.  I took a picture of me wearing them first but I didn't think it did them justice since I have no flash photo skills.  funny side note though..  I was watching the listing for them on NT, had some back and fourth with the guy about what I was willing to pay, he declined, the listing expired, he then took me up on my offer but I was concerned about paypaling him $ as a "gift" since his listing expired so I viewed his profile to check him out only to find out he lived like 15 minutes drive from me.  meetup ensued, and I got to check them out before hand while he didn't get taxed.  needless to say I am pretty happy.  though it doesn't compare to your posting on 25 
eek.gif
eek.gif

WITNESS - that is a fine rounding out to page 28 there 
smokin.gif

Wow thats some stroke of luck, Dope @+%+ bro...especially because you got to see em, check out the midsoles etc..

Thanks for the compliment!!

Witness- damnnn sweet prices on those

Wow thats some stroke of luck, Dope @+%+ bro...especially because you got to see em, check out the midsoles etc..

Thanks for the compliment!!

Witness- damnnn sweet prices on those

I wish y'all a merry Christmas...

Bought myself some Skate Classics...
retroskate.jpg

and a PS3 Slim...
playse.jpg

while my lady got an new tattoo for xmas
tat.jpg

I wish y'all a merry Christmas...

Bought myself some Skate Classics...
retroskate.jpg

and a PS3 Slim...
playse.jpg

while my lady got an new tattoo for xmas
tat.jpg

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

this season's Utd home kit with UCL badges...
and the name of one of Utd's former greats...
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
 haha, but unfortunately a name we'll probably never see on this specific kit.
Is there still a lot of hate on Becks?  I personally appreciated the guy (despite being just a 1-trick-pony).  Seems that many have forgotten he was responsible for so many of Utd's goals towards the late 90's.  

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

this season's Utd home kit with UCL badges...
and the name of one of Utd's former greats...
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Is there still a lot of hate on Becks?  I personally appreciated the guy (despite being just a 1-trick-pony).  Seems that many have forgotten he was responsible for so many of Utd's goals towards the late 90's.  

Page 28 = no words
30t6p3b.gif

when I tell you I will swim across the waters of lake minnetonka for two pairs of those playoff 13's ..smh
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Page 28 = no words
30t6p3b.gif

when I tell you I will swim across the waters of lake minnetonka for two pairs of those playoff 13's ..smh
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Keepie Uppie- I have an Umbro LS w/his namesake. Stupid thing is itchy as hell to wear.  
yeah,i know...normally i have a thin tank top underneath when i wear mine....
but i haven't worn them in awhile...older kits aren't lightweight,it feels too damn warm in them...

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

But so far, the only team that have beaten Man U this season is .....West Ham!
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 4-0...Carling Cup or not,that scoreline was unacceptable...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

smokin.gif
maybe from the hardcore England fans...i know the United faithfuls still love him...

Becks' laser-guided crosses...
pimp.gif

Yorke,Cole,Sheringham,Nistelrooy - he has assisted them all...

Originally Posted by T21D

Keepie Uppie- I have an Umbro LS w/his namesake. Stupid thing is itchy as hell to wear.  
yeah,i know...normally i have a thin tank top underneath when i wear mine....
but i haven't worn them in awhile...older kits aren't lightweight,it feels too damn warm in them...

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

But so far, the only team that have beaten Man U this season is .....West Ham!
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 4-0...Carling Cup or not,that scoreline was unacceptable...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

smokin.gif
maybe from the hardcore England fans...i know the United faithfuls still love him...

Becks' laser-guided crosses...
pimp.gif

Yorke,Cole,Sheringham,Nistelrooy - he has assisted them all...

Originally Posted by 87hec

Those Pictures of the VIs do no justice For how they look in person...and the deal he got for both the the Blk Cement and the Midnights..smh..once in a life time..

Agreed Hec they look way better in person, and its a plus they are still wearable

Originally Posted by 87hec

Those Pictures of the VIs do no justice For how they look in person...and the deal he got for both the the Blk Cement and the Midnights..smh..once in a life time..

Agreed Hec they look way better in person, and its a plus they are still wearable

Back
Top Bottom