YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

this is my last pickup for the year
0e53665f67dd9ed80b4496d081be95bbc9fd865d_s.jpg

i totally slept on the altitudes. and i'm not too please about it. white/red/white's are a must now!

totally psyched to get my hands on a pair of DS grand piano's though. should be comming in the mail soon
happy.gif
happy.gif

i totally slept on the altitudes. and i'm not too please about it. white/red/white's are a must now!

totally psyched to get my hands on a pair of DS grand piano's though. should be comming in the mail soon
happy.gif
happy.gif

^ 'Tis the season.....there's only wat like 5 main JB releases this month let alone the 3's & 13's everyone is pickin up early

^ 'Tis the season.....there's only wat like 5 main JB releases this month let alone the 3's & 13's everyone is pickin up early

Yo G...those other AM98's are fierce! i haven't seen that cw in a long time as well...nice work!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

finally...
5267071918_4426f2a427_b.jpg

5267079068_b4e6435bc7_b.jpg

5267074306_2c97f3598b_b.jpg

Yo G...those other AM98's are fierce! i haven't seen that cw in a long time as well...nice work!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

finally...
5267071918_4426f2a427_b.jpg

5267079068_b4e6435bc7_b.jpg

5267074306_2c97f3598b_b.jpg

^ thanks May....i got the dudes contact too he has the ill stash of DS BRed boxes even the box arrived unharmed i was astonished i just wiped the dust off the air units i'll see if he has anything ur size price was too insane i'm not even gonna mention it here

...but damn great work on those Foams they are beautiful makes me wish i still had my pair
eek.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

- I'm gonna take my hug my 98's and go cry in the corner after seein those
eyes.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

i think u might have some trade bait for those HOH Penny's now
roll.gif
and see? u DID end up getting all black pro's for x-mas!  

^ thanks May....i got the dudes contact too he has the ill stash of DS BRed boxes even the box arrived unharmed i was astonished i just wiped the dust off the air units i'll see if he has anything ur size price was too insane i'm not even gonna mention it here

...but damn great work on those Foams they are beautiful makes me wish i still had my pair
eek.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

- I'm gonna take my hug my 98's and go cry in the corner after seein those
eyes.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

roll.gif
roll.gif
...word! goodlooks bro...and def lmk what u uncover in that guys stash....preferably before Grizz 
tongue.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

roll.gif
roll.gif
...word! goodlooks bro...and def lmk what u uncover in that guys stash....preferably before Grizz 
tongue.gif
devil.gif

them pros looking dope son!

ill get my pair in due time... in due time.........

Back
Top Bottom