pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for the cg's and brons.

some of my xmas pickups
21kw3n9.jpg

Thanks Jus/Joe/Dallas

Dope Flightposites, and ummm is another sole swap about to go down?

Joe- Dope pickups bro... I want another pair of Cardinals man, one of my fav Js as a kid.

Dope stuff all around NT, Everyone have a Merry Christmas and enjoy the holidays.

If you haven't done so yet...... be sure to tip your FedEX/UPS/USPS drivers, it really goes a long way, also gives them incentive to look out for you....

Thanks Jus/Joe/Dallas

Dope Flightposites, and ummm is another sole swap about to go down?

Joe- Dope pickups bro... I want another pair of Cardinals man, one of my fav Js as a kid.

Dope stuff all around NT, Everyone have a Merry Christmas and enjoy the holidays.

If you haven't done so yet...... be sure to tip your FedEX/UPS/USPS drivers, it really goes a long way, also gives them incentive to look out for you....

Originally Posted by triton3k

Hey UPandCOMING32, where did you cop the 7's? Been looking for a decent pair but nothing yet.

they were bought in the buy/sell forum. couldnt pass for $90 shipped...basically brand new
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mayhem- sick pick-ups as usual
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by triton3k

Hey UPandCOMING32, where did you cop the 7's? Been looking for a decent pair but nothing yet.

they were bought in the buy/sell forum. couldnt pass for $90 shipped...basically brand new
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mayhem- sick pick-ups as usual
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom