YO! How volatile is/are your relationship(s)?...

YO! I came home from work today and my homie next door comes out walking to my car. I figure he was just gonna slide through the crib for a minute. Aswe're walking toward my porch... his baby mama (
smh.gif
) comes out and throws ababy bottle toward us. Slammed the door, goes back inside.

We're on my porch. Homie is eerily calm. She comes back outside and starts taggin homie's Civic with more baby bottles. Apparently she had just got offthe phone with some other girl he's been messing with. Then she storms out of their crib with duffle bags and hops in her whip. Hits reverse real fast andalmost slammed into his whip. My man paused and says to me... "So, what time you going to work tomorrow?"
laugh.gif
As if this is normal.

She left and came back twice, driving mad reckless with their baby in the car. Homie told me the broad wanted him to get their baby out the car so she can gokill herself.
tired.gif
... They'll probably be back in love tomorrow night watching theDook game together.
smh.gif

So I ask - is this routine behavior for any of you? As some may know, I've never had a girlfriend. Even still with the girls I have dealt with Ican't remember a time when I've yelled at one of them or vice versa. Any of you feel like sometimes you have to wild out on your girl? How do peopleend up in these relationships? How do people STAY in these relationships?

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

How do people end up in these relationships? How do people STAY in these relationships?

Word. Different reasons. Some just don't want to be alone, especially if they've been together for years. It could be the sex too tho not likely. Myhome girl tho..is really weird..she's with her boyfriend "just because". I just don't understand it.

i remember yelling at my girl, Yelling led to pushing, Pushing led to hitting..Hitting led to community service
Shes lucky i didnt get to stab her yet, but my female cousins def. put in the work for me
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at one of them facing vehicular homicide charges
i joke i joke

Aw hell nah. That's above and beyond for me

That's crazy.
It aint me to be in a relationship like that.
smh.gif

If I feel myself gettin that aggy with a chick I just end it all
My dude Greg was in a real physical relationship. I seen his lady back brain kick that @$%*$ before. Dude gets more than physical with her too.

I just skate when that @$@$ jumps off.
In fact I aint been round his crib in a few months

Originally Posted by FlyNY

i remember yelling at my girl, Yelling led to pushing, Pushing led to hitting..Hitting led to community service
Shes lucky i didnt get to stab her yet, but my female cousins def. put in the work for me
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at one of them facing vehicular homicide charges
i joke i joke

eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

lmao ive been in some dysfunctional relationships....after a while things like that seem normal.

If I ever have to raise my voice to a woman she is too stupid for me to put up with in the first place.

think about it...why would you be yelling at her/giving her @%!%? for something she did wrong. easy. get rid of her and find a sweety with a head on hershoulders. Instead of fighting, just win by default!

Now if she's yelling at me for something I did wrong that's a different story hahaha but I treat my ladies like gooollllddd

man i was in a relationship like that. it felt sorta like the people on why did i get married but i jus dealt wit it i dnt kno how but i did it, but we nottogether now tho lol.

I remember I was in the pj's by my homies people,and two of the sisters were arguing and the convo went:

"shut up %!#!%,thats why scoop beat yo ++@!"

"%!#!% scoop could never beat my ++@,he just choked me and slammed me on the sofa!"

laugh.gif
it was more,but u get the point...i never got that deep into it,cuz I'm more of a walk-away type,but I've been around it and its normal.i justmind my business....

and Ant,stop called Duke Dook!!!!!we gon have to make a friendly wager on the DU-UNC game
smile.gif

dont even get me started.......................

i got toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many stories. just other day my chick told me she gonna punch me in my F---------- face. she pushthe buttons for real. then later she can be like i love you.

if i lose my temper with her i woulda been in jail long ago. i lose my temper but im a big dude i cant be hittin a female.

edit: yes it is routine for my relationship. its the sex that keeps us together i think.

i would never let my relationship get to that point...no need for anyone to raise their voice at me let alone hit me...*Ced the Entertainer* I wish a _ would*Ced the Entertainer...

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i got toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many stories. just other day my chick told me she gonna punch me in my F---------- face. she push the buttons for real. then later she can be like i love you.
laugh.gif
at least i aint the only one...

cue eminem crazy in love
smh.gif

yo kingtre what is your chick background?

my girl is colombian so you already know.........

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i got toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many stories. just other day my chick told me she gonna punch me in my F---------- face. she push the buttons for real. then later she can be like i love you.

if i lose my temper with her i woulda been in jail long ago. i lose my temper but im a big dude i cant be hittin a female.

edit: yes it is routine for my relationship. its the sex that keeps us together i think.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

My chick is black/flip she always says she is going to stab me or do some crazy mess but she is shorter than me I would body her *@@
laugh.gif
then she be like ilove u dom
smh.gif

yea dre i walked out the crib after that......................an her moms was right there when she said that too.

word sicilian...............my girl just always get mistakened for italian. white dudes be hatin on me. they dont want no problems though

Yeah my son moms told me she was going to have me killed on a number of occassions. Then not 5 minutes later she sends me a text saying I love you more thananything.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how do ya'll stay with people like that?

backshots is amazin and she sexy as hell

tired.gif
she know it too, i mean i can bag too. but when its 4 goin on 5years..............ya know.....i dunno.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Yeah my son moms told me she was going to have me killed on a number of occassions. Then not 5 minutes later she sends me a text saying I love you more than anything.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

my chick hit me in the head with a remote control from across the room just this past friday...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now that's funny....Cause I know that %$%# hurt.

But still,
smh.gif

We're on my porch. Homie is eerily calm. She comes back outside and starts taggin homie's Civic with more baby bottles. Apparently she had just got off the phone with some other girl he's been messing with. Then she storms out of their crib with duffle bags and hops in her whip. Hits reverse real fast and almost slammed into his whip. My man paused and says to me... "So, what time you going to work tomorrow?"
That part had me...
laugh.gif
, butIDK, I never had this problem myself....See, like U Ant, I never had a GF either...But readin' stuff like this, is one of many reasons, why I can notcommit!!!

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

maaaaaaan....

my chick hit me in the head with a remote control from across the room just this past friday...

lol, yes, we trip......

often.

I think I need to try that method…thing is I have bad aim
laugh.gif
…and I need to give myself a head start to run LOL….every relationshiphas their ups and downs, and sometimes yes the DOWNs can be very extreme….but to each's own…

Women are crazy. My girl the other day said she wanted to kill me. I said "you crazy", she said "you made me that way."

I started eating some waffles. Man those waffles were good.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Women are crazy. My girl the other day said she wanted to kill me. I said "you crazy", she said "you made me that way."

I started eating some waffles. Man those waffles were good.
What?!?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom