YO! How volatile is/are your relationship(s)?...

i was in something like that wit my ex we was together for 5yrs and after awhile the %#!$ seemed normal ...thats some crazy %#!$...when she wasnt yelling Iwould ask her whats wrong with you...I will never be in that situation again...SEX was like that tho

Originally Posted by eaalto

I don't want to air my dirty laundry on NT, but not all relationships are perfect. I get my balls busted over a lot of stupid stuff, and I usually make the situation worse by arguing about it, instead of just letting my wife be pissed off and then get over it.

My father in law goes by this mantra - if the woman isn't happy, nobody is happy.

It's pretty simple - just keep your woman happy, and it should be smooth sailing.

It kind of sucks because there are limitations on your freedoms, but with marriage comes a lot of compromise (relationships too).
AMEN...

...just wait.

if you're actually calling that example an "arguement" ya'll just haven't argued yet...

wait until you guys come up to a topic you assumed he thought one way on, and he assumed you thought one way on....

you two won't argue....at first...just try to talk it out....convince the other one with logic....

but when logic fails....you will get frustrated...

and yelling occurs.

i don't think it's healthy to NOT yell at your sig. other.....
I know that's not really an argument, but that's my point. We don't fight. We don't live together right now. We aren'tmarried. We're not paying bills with a joint income. What do we possibly have to fight about? We might fight five years from now when we have those thingsto deal with, but the way that I look at it is if we are fighting now in a relatively stress free environment it can only get worse. I can't even imaginewhat nonsense we would have to come up with to spark a fight. It sounds like some of you guys either try too hard, or are with girls that try too hard to causeproblems. I'm not interested in that at all, and it doesn't sound healthy to me.

Thankfully I've never had to deal with stuff like that.

Just the regular argument here and there...but never threatening a person's life or physical violence. I don't know how it could come to that.
laugh.gif

It's healthy to YELL at your SO? Hold up hold up shut the front door.

It's not healthy to YELL. At anyone. It's called sitting down and having an adult conversation. This doesnt mean there wont be arguments, because therewill be. But compromise drives the world.

Christ almighty.

^^ Oh I didnt read it in your post - I saw it up above where NY quoted it.
laugh.gif
nevermind then

people in relationships like that because they scared to be alone and think they world will end....i have never had to put my hands on any girl i have everbeen with, and never been tried by none of them.

I agree, arguments and discussions are a part of a healthy relationship - YELLING :tongue: which you wrote, is not hehe. its all in how you handle things

And people do spazz out from time to time, it happens, but it's where it happens allllll the time
frown.gif
but hey, if people are fine in that kind ofrelationship more power to them. I couldn't do it

My man paused and says to me... "So, what time you going to work tomorrow?"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That reminds me of a Kevin Hart performance on Def Comedy Jam....

I'm like you man that is not normal.

Yes OD volatile, but not as much as it used to be.

Too lazy to elaborate.

i used to fight w/ my ex like that all the time.. and it was normal to us.. cuz we'd be back to being crazy about each other 3 days later..
laugh.gif
ourfriends thought it was weird initially..because my shorty would be SPAZZING.. and she threatened to kill herself a couple times too.. the hell is up withbroads and suicide? like thats something to play with.. newho.. our friends eventually got used to it.. just like we did..

i got tired of that !+%* tho.. plus she accused me of cheatin on her.. which id never do.. so i bounced..
one of the best decisions of my life..

past relationships were filled wit arguing...but i was young so i stuck it out thinking they would come around, but to no avail....also the buns were goodtoo...but now i cant be happier...no complaints, no beefs, no issues...gotta say im in a good space now

eNPHAN wrote:
Nawth21 wrote:
^^ Oh I didnt read it in your post - I saw it up above where NY quoted it.
laugh.gif
nevermind then

nah, it's just like....

because people argue/fight.....

some people are acting like the relationship is broken or somethings wrong with y'all cause y'all tend to spazz out from time to time...

i was simply kidding around by saying "i don't think it's healthy to NOT argue"

i mean, i seriously think arguing is healthy....two people just agreeing all the time? someone is making a bigger compromise than the other...and one day it'll all come to a head...

and like i said, at least i know she cares...
ohwell.gif

i agree its healthy to argue but when she throws a remote at you or a guy is hitting on a girl that's not...i know when someone makes me upset the thingsthat go through my head are so ridiculously mean that i just don't say anything...i wait till i'm calm then talk about...only had one heated argumentthat got out of control and that was with a girl who could still get it to this day...

Ain't exactly my significant other, but I forgot what I said...it was probably something to mock her. She just stares at me and said "Ooh...I justwanna fight you right now, rip off your balls" and I said "$%$@! you could try..." That's when the madness ensued.

"$%$@!?"
"
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
Yeah...that's what i said"
She wrestled in high school so then she proceed to drop me, then get on top of me and did all kinds of crazy $%+$ and next thing you know I was unable to evengasp for air, she seriously wanted to choke me out... Then after that not even 5 minutes we were cuddling

I must say...Fortune cookie crazy girls are pretty fun.

YO!
and Ant,stop called Duke Dook!!!!!we gon have to make a friendly wager on the DU-UNC game
smile.gif

When'd you become a Dook fan?
grin.gif
tired.gif

I understand it's hard to leave crazy relationships...esp if that's all the type of relationship you know...

until you've been in a mature relationship where both people respect each other and there's little to no drama... you don't really know what you're missing.

Exactly! And I think a girl or two that I've "dated" felt it necessary to sabotage our relationship. The "normality" of therelationship wasn't normal to them at all.

Crazy *****.
smh.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Exactly! And I think a girl or two that I've "dated" felt it necessary to sabotage our relationship. The "normality" of the relationship wasn't normal to them at all.

Crazy *****.
smh.gif

I finally found a girl who admitted to me that women don't want normalcy.

Normal is boring, and no woman wants a boring dude.

It took me a while to realize that there is nothing better than a normal relationship. When I find one, I will hold on for dear life.

YO!
Normal is boring, and no woman wants a boring dude.
Yeah... I've heard that.

But I keeps it breezy. Far too cool to be spazzing out... And I've been talking recently to a young lady who says the calmness of my voice is sexy.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

DF!!!

i've been in only one relationship and it was really lame. and i'm not young either, so it's a really touchy subject. DAMN i'm a bitterperson...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

My chick from time to time can get a little spicy, i've turned into a pretty mellow dude tho. i burn so much i really dont even be trippin off much, infacti usually just twist one up or put ice cubes in my bong and pay 0 attention to her.

Now that im thinking about some of the homies and their ladies and situations that sound awfully familiar to Ant's neighbor i guess im realizing how good igot it, cuz it's very far and few between when we get at[/] eachother like that.

This one is smooth, but my past 2 were very very volatile involving their exes and stuff.

My father in law goes by this mantra - if the woman isn't happy, nobody is happy.

It's pretty simple - just keep your woman happy, and it should be smooth sailing.

It kind of sucks because there are limitations on your freedoms, but with marriage comes a lot of compromise (relationships too).
Aint that the MFin truth
smh.gif

It's unfair but that's how reality works really
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

i remember yelling at my girl, Yelling led to pushing, Pushing led to hitting..Hitting led to community service
Shes lucky i didnt get to stab her yet, but my female cousins def. put in the work for me
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at one of them facing vehicular homicide charges
i joke i joke
FlyNY is a shovenist
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom