YO! How volatile is/are your relationship(s)?...

some chick ever hit my lil brother like AJChick did she's get dealt with quick...he goes to school 30 min. from me and me and her are fightin to thedeath...lol

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
yo so im sayin, you never plan to settle down? i know you a lil older than me but what dudes gonna do when they in they 30s? just curious? you cant really think like that forever right?
I get nervous about it, word up. As my man Phonte said,"I don't wanna settle down but I don't wanna play around. And that's a man's dilemma."

I'll be 27 on the 21st (
smokin.gif
ohwell.gif
). And I've wondered if I'll be able to overcome my pump faking on the relationships. The word I get from most of these chics is "you'll meet one that's gonna have you open." I'm thinking... hell, you couldn't do it!

DF!!!
Aw man, don't let this thread get you all shook. Not all relationships are like that. You strike me as a chill guy so chances are you'renot gonna date a girl who gets all crazy. Just make sure you think with the right head and choose a chick who's not completely insane.

Yes, there will be fights. You will have to make concessions. But I've been with my bf a year and we've never gotten physical (playfighting asideobvs). The only thing we've ever fought about is his ex, but she's been outta the picture for a while and now we never fight. Find a girl who'slaid back. I know it's difficult. 98% of my female friends are craaaaazy b*%^#@s, but there's still a couple chill ones you just have to find them.

My brother gets into the craziest relationships and I dunno how he does it. I dunno how you guys do it. If mine ever so much as grabbed me the wrong wayhe'd be out the door. Hearing about people getting physical w their SO just reminds me of parents telling their kids to "use their words"

Back
Top Bottom