Yo I got a question to all my dudes with girlfriends with raisin toes. Vol. Hammertime

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

nice feet are appreciated but it doesnt bother me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ima get my lil brother to post in this.

this man got a lotion and oil selection for when girls come over. ALL for feet
30t6p3b.gif

that shi.ts weird man.

ima get my lil brother to post in this.

this man got a lotion and oil selection for when girls come over. ALL for feet
30t6p3b.gif

that shi.ts weird man.

To the person that replied to me earlier...I am not agressive about it at all. I just find it interesting how some look at feet like that. Like for example, I wonder if they care about hands too??? I don't see the appeal in feet. I actually don't like feet. Don't care if you have nicely designed tornails or whatever, feet are just ugly to me. My ex had alien looking toes and I did not mind.

I have the second toe longer than the first toe too! I am not white as in caucasian, but of a Middle Eastern background.

To the person that replied to me earlier...I am not agressive about it at all. I just find it interesting how some look at feet like that. Like for example, I wonder if they care about hands too??? I don't see the appeal in feet. I actually don't like feet. Don't care if you have nicely designed tornails or whatever, feet are just ugly to me. My ex had alien looking toes and I did not mind.

I have the second toe longer than the first toe too! I am not white as in caucasian, but of a Middle Eastern background.

......the same dudes that have a problem with bad feet, are the same dudes that call a girl that wears tennis shoes a hoodie 
eyes.gif

- this is why i cant get with that high heels all the time look. feet like these are the end result. more often than not a female that wears tennis shoes most of the time has pretty feet versus the chick that always has to have on high heels or flip flops...... 

......the same dudes that have a problem with bad feet, are the same dudes that call a girl that wears tennis shoes a hoodie 
eyes.gif

- this is why i cant get with that high heels all the time look. feet like these are the end result. more often than not a female that wears tennis shoes most of the time has pretty feet versus the chick that always has to have on high heels or flip flops...... 

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Mannnnn.....I know when I'm piping & she on her back & she throws her legs up I'm sucking on them toes. Blee Dat.... Matter of fact I suck toes but I dont eat the box.

funeral.jpg

NT ALWAYS comes thru with the LULZ

Mannnnn.....I know when I'm piping & she on her back & she throws her legs up I'm sucking on them toes. Blee Dat.... Matter of fact I suck toes but I dont eat the box.

funeral.jpg

no foot fetish... but i appreciate well-maintained feet on my females.

that said, i've had girls change outfits because i will NOT be seen with a girl with poor foot hygeine.

no foot fetish... but i appreciate well-maintained feet on my females.

that said, i've had girls change outfits because i will NOT be seen with a girl with poor foot hygeine.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

funeral.jpg

roll.gif

I would NEVER

sick.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

funeral.jpg

roll.gif

I would NEVER

sick.gif

cec7bf34-f094-46f1-aea8-b9df7c994768.gif

cec7bf34-f094-46f1-aea8-b9df7c994768.gif

I find it very sexy if a women keeps her feet in tip top shape...heels + fishnet/lace does it for me...I love to rip fishnets off a girl.

2738043_mega.jpg

fuhgeddaboudit....i'm all in.

I find it very sexy if a women keeps her feet in tip top shape...heels + fishnet/lace does it for me...I love to rip fishnets off a girl.

2738043_mega.jpg

fuhgeddaboudit....i'm all in.

Back
Top Bottom