Yo I need a place to crash for the inauguration! Vol. Inauguration summit?

Who can help me out??
laugh.gif

Who else is going, and just on a whim?
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Yall outta towners are crazy.

Home + HDTV + heat > outside in 20 degree weather.

That's vacation weather where I'm living right now. Temperature here is -15 degrees
smh.gif
Look's like Ima have to sell my body for a place tostay...
tired.gif

^
roll.gif

i doubt youll even be close to any of the "events" that take place, if you get into the city at all, lol. good luck

ill watch it on TV like i always do

I got u homie
I live 5 mins from New Carrollton Station

How much you talkin????

Yo if someone can help your boy VA out with a spot to stay it would be much appreciated. PM me if your in the area and have space for two.

I was gonna lease the spot and even posted on CL to see if people were actually for real.

No hits at first... and then last week.. BAM..

Emails and more emails...But what was reported and what people were actually trying to pay were FARRRR apart.

I don't need a strange familia up in my spot sleepin in my or my kids beds.. Hell I got people there I dont want in there now!!! lol

Tommie I know its a far drive.. but you are invited with the Wife and baby for the daughters bday party on the 1st.. whats your email addy sir?

Rock man....hook your boy VA up with a couch to sleep on monday and tuesday. I'd be forever grateful.
laugh.gif
no really I would

^^ Nuh.. do you know where I live?? lol..

You'd be a Loooooong way from the City bruh... I mean a LONG way AND you'd STILL have to take the Metro in...

I dont mind if you dont...but you can't sleep on a brotha's couches.. lol

I dont let the in-laws sleep o nthe couches.. its either a bed OR the Floor in the Guest room...

PM me..

I just want the Newest Gadget that hasn't come out til next year for payment!! lol

laugh.gif
word I'll shoot you a PM after I look at some stuff close to the city. Cousins falling through on their word SMH. Got a dude scrambling for temphousing. I'll hit you up though.

Man... Family almost never comes thru... when it comes down to it.. UNLESS its REAL good family..

But then they are always lookin for some cash...

I know you so I aint chargin...

Just let me use your Iphone while your gone.. lol j/k

Rock how far is the metro from you my dude? I'm still trying to see what's good with my cousin as she lives a few blocks from the white house SMH.I'll link with you today and let you know where I'm at an see if we can work something out if needed. Again, good look my man Rock stay holdin dudesdown.
pimp.gif

Driving with no Traffic.. The closest Metro is Nutley street down 66, which is about 25 minutes from me.. maybe even 20 Orange Line...

Email me at [email protected] in case Im not on here later bruh..

SMH @ getting thread jacked by a niketalk legend.

What's the temperature suppose to be like???

I WISH it was 12 degrees out here. Wind chills of negative 33 and we still have class?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom