Yo, is this Neek? - Vol. He done did it.

I've read some of the comments finally on their IG page and man....are people serious when they say they haven't received shipment for that long? I think that is insane. People's professionalism should really be there when they start a company. There is no excuse. If the demand and money is there, hire more people. It will only help them out in the long run.

I've read some of the comments finally on their IG page and man....are people serious when they say they haven't received shipment for that long? I think that is insane. People's professionalism should really be there when they start a company. There is no excuse. If the demand and money is there, hire more people. It will only help them out in the long run.

Yeah, finally just got a shipping confirmation for my July order a day or so ago smh. That's the longest i've ever experienced waiting for an item to ship that didnt explicitly say pre-order. I knew they'd take a while to ship...but i thought it was gonna be like 3-6 weeks or something...i didn't expect a nearly 4 month wait at all.

4 month wait? No way in hell I’d order from them again. neek too busy eating live seafood out of Jalanese girls?

Neek been spending all the millions on cars and living lavish life rather than hiring a larger team

people have said that workers at supreme treat customers poorly. maybe neek is taking the same approach :lol:

people have said that workers at supreme treat customers poorly. maybe neek is taking the same approach :lol:

That's cause most of them are the owners friends. But at least at the new Brooklyn one, Jeff Pang is the store manager. Not like I know him but from just seeing him on the outside, he seems cool.

No, Frenzy drop was actually 4th of July.
First time with this stuff and didn't like the regular season drop. Just wanted to win one on the App for experience and also get one item. That's all.

Saw some life pop back in Thread and was wondering what going on. See on their Insta a Nov 11 drop. But then I read people STILL haven't received their orders from regular July release. That some mind blowing stuff.

Got my Frenzy July 4 tee purchase within a few weeks. Nothing special. No way in H would I order direct release from here ever.
Borderline Scam. Not suppose to be a Kickstarter Project. Stop pretending to be a moody emo hipster while living lavish on other kid's money.
What a disgraceful embarrassment to all Asian people. Con: stuff not funny anymore.

anigif_enhanced-4628-1414088367-2.gif

4 months shipping ?!?!? :rofl:

Joints being shipped on a raft from North Korea Looool

Last edited:
4 months shipping ?!?!? :rofl:

Joints being shipped on a raft from North Korea Looool
Brah buys blanks in bulk from China and screen prints them
I should take that business model and make thousands off it
I just need to come up with a dope design lol

Back
Top Bottom