Yo, is this Neek? - Vol. He done did it.

Bought the shirt from the Frenzy drop. Figured fastest and safest bet for getting product. Shipped last Thurs, suppose to arrive this Thurs. See what the heck is with this stuff.
Yo wasn't that a month ago? LMAO

No, Frenzy drop was actually 4th of July.
First time with this stuff and didn't like the regular season drop. Just wanted to win one on the App for experience and also get one item. That's all.
Ah got it

Welp congrats
I probably will have to wait a month...and I live in LA lol

:rofl:What do they post a bunch of mock pics of tees
We all place orders

Then they make them, and ship out months later?? :smh:
Yeah apparently that's the process for them
They only fulfill the order after you buy it LOL
I knew what was gonna happen through word of mouth and research so it's whatever to me, but it's probably frustrating for a reseller.

Yeah apparently that's the process for them
They only fulfill the order after you buy it LOL
I knew what was gonna happen through word of mouth and research so it's whatever to me, but it's probably frustrating for a reseller.
I refunded all my resales on this drop.. :smokin

yeah i figure i'll get my shipment sometime late this month or early next, about how long my order from spring took

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 12.17.13 PM.png

Holy Moly!! Aug 23rd I got shipping from an order placed on 4th of July :emoji_tired_face::emoji_fingers_crossed:

Neek's blog was nuts! Couldn't believe people were into that sort of stuff! Used to just be cruising NT clicking on links and next thing you know I'm looking at some emo Asian girls looking like they're in some serious pain.

Props to him! Had seen the brand, had no idea it was his.

Muscle68 is another guy that has become successful in his own field. Used to be working the front desk at a nutrition store and is now a well known photographer in the MMA circles. His blog was great as well!

Yeah Muscle aka Ryan Loco came up big in the mma world, I think that Marcus guy is a radio personality or something too.

Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 12.07.44 PM.png

A brand has never made getting a shipping notification so exciting before till now.

anyone else??

So are those Playboy hoodies going to go up in price since Hef passed away?

Back
Top Bottom