Yo, is this Neek? - Vol. He done did it.

Neek doin big thaaangs. Seen him driving his beige G-wagon with a bape hoodie and a Newport on melrose the other day..

^^^ it was just "where's neek" in the supreme style logo and his suilloutette. I remember Neek used to post HEAVY in the wdywt threads circa 06' til like 08'. This was the same time corgi hopped on NT after he did time then he started selling kicks on blogspot.com. Dom Kennedy was on here around the same time too i remember his beef with TRH. Everyone is flourishing and i respect their hustle. Make that money and love those who support you.
I used to have that shirt too. 

Had to reach way back in the archives but I remember this dude :lol:

Hats off to him :smokin

Last edited:
I only heard of the brand from my nephew in December, now I come to find out it's neek's?

What's next? trillipinotrapstar is producing for Gucci?

Mayor is now actually the mayor of NYC?

Meth is actually a human?

Dirty isn't a big guy?

What is this world?!?

dude lived out here in vegas for a while and used to see him workin at the stussy store. dude looked irate for some reason i guess that is his whole theme for his clothing line. respect either way. inspiring. 

glad hes doin well but that brand is whack af :x

just another one of those brands that slap on some korean/japanese words and have asian girls wear it to make it look cool.

kids would eat it up tho

I'm surprised he didn't start his own American pron company of Asian girls with octopusses. I used to check out his blog and see pics of that stuff. Kinda like real life hentai.

:nerd:

So who had the biggest come up on NT?

Neek with ASSC?
Fousey on youtube?
Ebd with the drone company?
Ninja with his nicekicks segment?

So many great choices.

Toss up between Ben and Wale. Travie from that old bang Gym Class Heroes used to be a member also but other dudes have surpassed him as of later.

Travie and his cousin Tyga would be above ben and wale. Also Kevin Ma that founded hypebeast, ipo in HK with hypebeast. Holy trinity will always be ninjahood, hbw and goldenarmz

Toss up between Ben and Wale. Travie from that old bang Gym Class Heroes used to be a member also but other dudes have surpassed him as of later.
Dom Kennedy was active on here as well. He kinda went the way of Travie, in the sense that they fell off from mainstream

Wale and Ben definitely winning the most from a financial standpoint. Wale wasn't really on here like Ben was though

Now ben just gets constantly made fun of on here. I remember that cartoon video someone made of him and his ex-wife or maybe it was about something else.

Back
Top Bottom