Yo, is this Neek? - Vol. He done did it.

I for sure think it is. At least New Eras have been around for ages. People rocking them back in the 90s and what not. People will continue to wear them even in the future and even if it isn't a street wear thing. You are right as far as cost. New Eras are horrible as far as profit is concerned and orders take months. Dad hats are pennies to a dollar and can be done in weeks.

Word, I don't think it's that off base. Especially since everyone I see wearing dad hats are the very ones on every trend, well except for fast food workers.

Still blows my mind that he made it big. just a regular dude with a dream. Dudes creative x networking x marketing skills must be respected :x :smokin

Yeah, I remember he worked at fruition lv and networked with other streetwear label people from there. Then I think he worked at undefeated. A smart way to gain contacts and meet people if you want to eventually start your own streetwear label.

He has a big following here in Vegas, I remember when I was in high school, people would always mention him.

He would always roll deep @ Townsquare, China Town & Caesar's Palace.

lol wut?

had NO idea

the old neek :pimp:

good to see more Nters winning at that level. porsche is :x

I like seeing people like him win
He's winning pretty hard from his Insta lol

But it's weird, he did this interview with No Vacancy Inn that was taken down for some reason. Maybe he was talking too much about it. Like how his G class is his work vehicle and a tax write off lol.

This da same guy that had curtains as window shades in da scion xb? :pimp:

Last edited:
This da same guy that had curtains as window shades in da scion xb?
pimp.gif
Yup.

Towards the end where he speaks about "negative is positive", he is right, if you are getting "negative" attention, people are watching which means more eyes. 

I also find the fact he wears his heart on his sleeve (no pun intended) admirable. His art is totally influenced by what he feels at the moment and he doesn't let it get away. When he is talking about stopping during a moment and designing whatever it is right away as to not lose it, it reminds me of my artists friends that just drop everything and create. 

I respect the dude for doing what he has and the come up he has going on. More power to him for getting guys like G-Dragon aboard too. 

I went to the popup at The Void in DTLA last year, saw him there bringing starbucks back for his crew

Ian Conner showed up lol

He still won't refer to it as a brand, it's a "club" lol

Is he rich just from those hoodies? He should be teaching business classes. Dude made himself recognizable on nt and networked with streetwear people. His brand is making money while most of those streetwear labels are dead already.

Is he rich just from those hoodies? He should be teaching business classes. Dude made himself recognizable on nt and networked with streetwear people. His brand is making money while most of those streetwear labels are dead already.
yeah its kind of weird that he still works for stussy too

Literally all of the old HUF crew has their own brand or is doing something to that degree. Everyone has their start but sometimes a lot of them fizzle out. Neek's company is at it's prime right now. Everyone has been there from L-R-G, BlackScale, HUF, etc. It all comes to end eventually.

I just hope he saves his money. Cars are if not the worst investment you can ever make when making money. They have little to no value in the long run. If he is still in Vegas, I hope he at least bought himself a house. It's like super cheap out there.

He bagged that cute complex girl so props to him. nt would explode if he's seen with kylie. Would be hilarious.
is he with her? why does he have an endless stream of melancholy girls at his crib on his insta then lol

Back
Top Bottom