YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

Dope OG 13s....how much you paid if you don't mind me askin?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Need the Tan now to complete the set...and to be honest i DO NOT like the Tan.
Your logic is flawed man. You don't like the shoe but will be spending (assuming) hard-earned money on them to complete some set. I justdon't understand it.

YO!

NiPxD:
pimp.gif
Good pickups.
Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Your logic is flawed man. You don't like the shoe but will be spending (assuming) hard-earned money on them to complete some set. I just don't understand it.

I disagree. He's actually about the 3rd person I've seen/heard say this. I'd like to have them to complete the set; but I think I like them betterthan the Blk's anyway.
DF!!!

sherlockfoams - those are my favorite fps, the black/navy.
pimp.gif
size?? price??
nerd.gif

NiPxD - sick TB3s. are those the 1st retros or the new ones??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

NiPxD:
pimp.gif
Good pickups.
Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Your logic is flawed man. You don't like the shoe but will be spending (assuming) hard-earned money on them to complete some set. I just don't understand it.

I disagree. He's actually about the 3rd person I've seen/heard say this. I'd like to have them to complete the set; but I think I like them better than the Blk's anyway.
DF!!!
I don't know man. I guess I'm more of a wearer than collector these days. Buying something that you don't like to complete aset does not make sense to me. It's somebody else with their own money and I don't care what anybody spends money on, it just seems a little ridiculousto me. To each their own, do you.

YO! I'm actually a wearer, myself. My set is going to feel incomplete but I'll get over it.

For others, I can understand why they'd feel the need to complete theirs. Particularly in a case where it's the colorway and not the actual style thatthere's some lukewarm feelings about. DF!!!

Mailman dropped these off today:

DS 1999 Chrome IVs:

Not bad for $76 shipped.

I'll prolly put them up for sale.
wink.gif

Got these in the mail today, DS CG XI's
Sorry for so many pics, but when I posted my VI's a little while ago I was asked for more, I'm still new, I understand.

^^^nice....mine should be here tomorrow
smile.gif

dope pick ups everyone...

CharmCityKidThanks they are the first retro
pimp.gif

Your logic is flawed man. You don't like the shoe but will be spending (assuming) hard-earned money on them to complete some set. I just don't understand it
laugh.gif
you shouldnt have to i do work

But yea i guess my logic IS flawed. Kinda non sensical to be honest. But i dont know. Like AirAnt23 said, its the "lukewarm feelings"
laugh.gif

Button999: Those CG are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom