YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

NiPxD you getting back into the game? I guess some of us just can't leave completely no matter how hard we try.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

NiPxD you getting back into the game? I guess some of us just can't leave completely no matter how hard we try.
embarassed.gif
mad.gif
i TRIED ..... i DID! I sold off 2/3 of my stuff....but then one day i opened mycloset and such a pityful sight....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Picked up a ton of stuff recently that I'll get around to posting later.
These made my month though. I've been wanting them for a long time!

Came across these yesterday unexpectedly...

They werent really even on my priority list, but seein this colorway in person made me like em enough to cop...

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Picked up a ton of stuff recently that I'll get around to posting later.
These made my month though. I've been wanting them for a long time!
A ton of stuff? Can't wait to see what you picked-up.......the majority you do get is always
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Came across these yesterday unexpectedly...

They werent really even on my priority list, but seein this colorway in person made me like em enough to cop...
Is that an oulet sticker I see? Dope Pickup!
Did they have larger sizes? 12 or 13 pref

nice heinekens!! love that shoe! wish i would have bought 2-3 pairs when they weren't so damned expensive!

FL connect dropped these off today.. Not my size.. PM me

I'll be wearing this at Hot 97 Summer Jam Sunday.. $20 Swoosh clearance.... FORZA INTER!

these came in the mail today...so i guess its a 1 day early bday gift from myself lol

e6b155e4b04401530ed7ef9f8d717c3de8d8275.pjpg

^^^ Nice!! Congrats on those!! How was it that I live in Cleveland, and they were about impossible to get? Nike just ain't right. Enjoy them. If you'vegot an extra 11 or 11.5 let me know.

-Andrew-

Back
Top Bottom